Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

We've at least made Sunderland question things a bit now. A few games ago we were dead and buried and they were seemingly coasting to survival. Now they know they have a scrap on right to the finish and that's a big factor.

Straw clutching but it might suit us that Sunderland are at home for 2 of their games, they seem better away from home.  Pressure might tell against Chelsea and Everton, we just have to beat Villa.

We've at least made Sunderland question things a bit now. A few games ago we were dead and buried and they were seemingly coasting to survival. Now they know they have a scrap on right to the finish and that's a big factor.

totally this, we were gone and now have at least a small chance.its theirs to lose  :naughty:

Mackems have 1 win in 9 or 10. Yes it looks on paper they could get wins in their final 3 games but how many? I'm hoping the Chelsea game is where they'll lose because it's much harder predicting a loss for them. Could see them atleast getting a draw against  Everton. That Watford game looks like it's there for their taking but it's like against Stoke, and they didn't turn up.

GD wise, we need them to concede a few against Chelsea and us getting some against Villa though we have to be mightly tight in defence when we play Spurs, regardless of how their situation is.

Mackems have 1 win in 9 or 10. Yes it looks on paper they could get wins in their final 3 games but how many? I'm hoping the Chelsea game is where they'll lose because it's much harder predicting a loss for them. Could see them atleast getting a draw against  Everton. That Watford game looks like it's there for their taking but it's like against Stoke, and they didn't turn up.

GD wise, we need them to concede a few against Chelsea and us getting some against Villa though we have to be mightly tight in defence when we play Spurs, regardless of how their situation is.

forget goal diff, aint gonna help, Watford will not be easy for them, no team last game of the season at home tries to underperform.

I actually think the Chelsea at home game is the one the could win, GD is gonna be crucial and how I think we could go im afraid, any win at Villa i'd take, but its also a game I think we could lose easily, we need to go to Villa and not lose

Villa a "must not lose"?

It's the biggest must win game of the season and, considering who we have as manager now, I'd say it's even bigger than the West Ham game last season. The game could decide the next decade for the club.

Yup. Was going to say the same thing. Villa is not a 'must not lose' match. It's up there as any Cup finals we have ever had. A win is a must. No way will we be given a second chance if we do not win against them.

Had a quick read of RAWK and Red Cafe and I found it weird how they both overwhelmingly want us to stay up. Would have thought we'd be the one of the three that most fans would want relegated.

:lol: you smashed, Kanji?

Kanji always has great passion on display for us. It's part of his charm.

:thup: thanks man, Rafa and these performances have made me a believer. Sunderland have to beat Chelsea and Everton within a matter of days. That's a fucking task! Norwich have to do the same versus Man Utd and Watford.

I never question Kanji's passion. Post just seemed a little disjointed. Never mind :lol:

I never question Kanji's passion. Post just seemed a little disjointed. Never mind :lol:

Was a bit of ramble, I don't disagree with that. Was not smashed either, def appeared as such :lol:

The fact Norwich and Sunderland have to play 3 games in a week to end the season should not be discounted. That will be physically and mentally draining.

The mackems probably have lots of inspiring powerpoint presentations to attend on their days off too.

Villa a "must not lose"?

It's the biggest must win game of the season and, considering who we have as manager now, I'd say it's even bigger than the West Ham game last season. The game could decide the next decade for the club.

would you take 4 points from the next 2 games?

Sunderlands point has done us no favours at all, I see us getting 4 points from our last 2 games. So we need other resluts to go for us.

I like sluts, they're brilliant, but resluts wasn't a concept I'd considered before. They stopped being sluts, then resumed their career. That is fabulous. If a reslut wants to go for me, it's a Bonk Holiday, I'm available.  :naughty:

That jammy point Sunderland got was a killer.  I can't see us hetting anything from Spurs to be honest, they are too good just now. Can only hope it's all over for them and they are an utter no show.

That jammy point Sunderland got was a killer.  I can't see us hetting anything from Spurs to be honest, they are too good just now. Can only hope it's all over for them and they are an utter no show.

They drew with West Brom just the other day like

Intrigued to know what affect the intended '74th minute' protest by the Villa fans will affect the teams performance.

I'd like to think it'll work in our favour.

If we go down we'd be favourites to come back up, if we don't villa will be. Losing to us is the best thing villa as a club can do, especially since if both north east teams are in the championship, it could see villa in that league f some time.