Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

2 thoughts from today:

1) that mackem point could be huge. They were utter shite according to their fans, but got a draw. Their GD is so much better, that theoretically a draw in their game in hand would put them above us.

2) We are now out of the bottom 3, a win at Villa and a mackem loss at home to Chelsea (fingers crossed) would really put the pressure on them for their match against everton. Fuck that up, and it could be over before the Spurs game.

Still think its going to the last day, and we'll need a win.

Once again, just shows what a shambles of a club we are. IF they'd done what everyone else in the world of football thought and got rid of McClownan when they sunned it up in La Managa, im fairly sure we wouldn't have lost against both stoke and Bournemouth, as well as having a better chance against the mackems.

If we go down, its because of that hesitancy.

Once again, just shows what a shambles of a club we are. IF they'd done what everyone else in the world of football thought and got rid of McClownan when they sunned it up in La Managa, im fairly sure we wouldn't have lost against both stoke and Bournemouth, as well as having a better chance against the mackems.

If we go down, its because of that hesitancy.

:thup:

Really think Mackems are going to fuck up, but at the same time I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if we don't beat Villa and give them another opening.

Absolutely convinced that if we beat Villa we'll stay up but I'm not convinced we will. Here's hoping.

I never expect us to win away from home sadly, even against an already relegated Villa side.

My hope is, that we MUST somehow be due an away win, I mean fucking hell surely even we cant go all season without picking up 3pts on the road? If we don't, we deserve to be relegated at full time, regardless of other results.

I never expect us to win away from home sadly, even against an already relegated Villa side.

My hope is, that we MUST somehow be due an away win, I mean f***ing hell surely even we cant go all season without picking up 3pts on the road? If we don't, we deserve to be relegated at full time, regardless of other results.

We have already won against Bournemouth away fwiw, but still our record is s***.

Next weekend is going to be massive. Think if we take the lead against Villa while the mackems are still drawing/losing to Chelsea the pressure really shifts onto them.

A win for us and defeat for them next weekend and I reckon they won't be able to handle the pressure and will probably mess it up against Everton in the midweek.

Exactly and tbf since they were relegated they haven't seem so bad. Still losing games but it doesn't seem to be by the ridiculous margins it was before.

I didn't trust the team to do it today either so maybe they prove me wrong again.

Still fear the worst tbh but if the Mackems have to come out to 'win' matches rather than grind out organised/defensive points things could get very interesting cos that goes against everything the fat blob stands for and they could get picked off by other teams.

Next weekend is going to be massive. Think if we take the lead against Villa while the mackems are still drawing/losing to Chelsea the pressure really shifts onto them.

A win for us and defeat for them next weekend and I reckon they won't be able to handle the pressure and will probably mess it up against Everton in the midweek.

Yeah I think if we beat Villa and they don't beat Chelsea then the pressure really is on them.

My hope is, that we MUST somehow be due an away win, I mean f***ing hell surely even we cant go all season without picking up 3pts on the road? If we don't, we deserve to be relegated at full time, regardless of other results.

We have already won against Bournemouth away fwiw, but still our record is s***.

And that win away at Spurs. How we got those 3 points with McClaren in charge I'll never know but thank god we did.

They must be kicking themselves at losing those though  :lol:

We are two wins from staying up... I'm shocked we mustered this but since the City result we've fought back very well to give survival hopes a massive boost. It's gone from practically over to almost 50/50.

Still think relegation is more likely than not, I find it hard to think that this team of ours is capable of having 3 wins in a row and the fixture that worrys me most is Villa, it would be so typical to lose/draw that game and anything but a win is as good as relegation

Still think relegation is more likely than not, I find it hard to think that this team of ours is capable of having 3 wins in a row and the fixture that worrys me most is Villa, it would be so typical to lose/draw that game and anything but a win is as good as relegation

Villa will not be easy but we're capable of winning and I think that we will.

We are two wins from staying up... I'm shocked we mustered this but since the City result we've fought back very well to give survival hopes a massive boost. It's gone from practically over to almost 50/50.

Since Swansea, surely.

I think Norwich are likely down with the games they have got left and I fear it's going to need us to better Sunderland's result on the last day due to our dodgy goal difference (and that's assuming we beat Villa next week).

This is excruciating. I was beyond caring and then, Rafa.