Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

If we don't at least get a striker in we are done,The teams below are far better then us

:lol:

How can you say the teams below us are far better?

It's like me saying that we are better than the teams above us.

If we don't at least get a striker in we are done,The teams below are far better then us

Nah, just as bad maybe but not far better.

At a guess, wins against Bournemouth and Watford away, West Brom and Southampton at home. That would take us to 35 points. We will certainly draw a couple too.

I know the first half of the season was poor against the top clubs but I'd be surprised if we didn't take one scalp. Arsenal at home perhaps? Maybe Chelsea at home but that's the last game so we don't want to even go there.

:lol:

How can you say the teams below us are far better?

It's like me saying that we are better than the teams above us.

I have no faith in our team to get results like the teams below us do (Bournemouth today)

Wow you spent a f*** load of time on this post York.

Yorkie is really passionate about defending his feeling depressed about NUFC.

Down and out already. Nah man. Rafa has this. Hell scruff it by and well hate how we play. I’m certain of it.

"far better" :lol:

So much better they're below us in the table!

The positive about those fixtures Yorkie posted is that everyone can't win.

It's all down to fine margins at the bottom, defensively we're sound but very little quality elsewhere. Sign/loan a decent striker and we'll stay up comfortably imho, probably about an 8 if we don't.

I'd quite happily take another relegation, if it meant that Ashley was brutally murdered in front of his entire family tonight mind.

:yikes:

To be honest I'd be shocked if anyone other than Swansea, West Brom, Stoke, Newcastle, Brighton or Huddersfield went down.

Palace and West Ham are well on their way to survival, Southampton were surprisingly down there and Bournemouth just have a habit of getting wins - they're canny.

I can see Brighton dropping.

Nah, just as bad maybe but not far better.

That's the worry, there's not much in it so we could just as easily go down as any of the others. The saving grace is that we have a better manager, that's the only reason I still think we will stay up. Just.

Just did a predictor and had us 16th with 36pts.

On the final day, ourselves, Brighton, Huddersfield, Southampton and Watford are against the 'Big 6'.

I did this one: http://www.worldfootball.net/table_calculator/eng-premier-league/

Went with 1-0 0-1 or 0-0, didn't bother guessing scores.

ttJ2Dwv.png

Got us to finish 12th with 36 points.. Think I may have been a but optimistic with some results but Swansea, Southampton and Stoke going down would make me a happy boy. Think it's a toss up between Saints and Watford imo.

Guest firetotheworks

Just did a predictor and had us 16th with 36pts.

On the final day, ourselves, Brighton, Huddersfield, Southampton and Watford are against the 'Big 6'.

I did this one: http://www.worldfootball.net/table_calculator/eng-premier-league/

Went with 1-0 0-1 or 0-0, didn't bother guessing scores.

ttJ2Dwv.png

These things always seem so straightforward until you look at the table at the end. :lol:

8Kc65OE.jpg

I'd be very surprised if 30 points was enough to keep you up. :lol:

Feels a bit like evens chance at the moment. The saving grace is there are plenty of poor teams in the bottom half this year and if we can just score a few more, we should get away with it. Sad state of affairs though.