Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Don't want Fulham up. Far too much potential for them to be decent, making next season tougher for us.

Some shite like Cardiff and Boro will do nicely thanks.

Wolves are gonna be taking a few scalps next season if they spend even remotely sensibly.

Their fans dont bother me, decent atmosphere and ground and although as Greg alluded to a bit of a pain as a traveling away fan from Newcastle, for me it’s another fixture I’d be able to spend a whole weekend visiting my sis. Obviously West Ham are a London club, THEE LONDON club, but I can’t stand the cunts so hopefully they will get relegated.

Yeah I hate West Ham far more, as well.

Guest Howaythetoon

Don't want Fulham up. Far too much potential for them to be decent, making next season tougher for us.

Some shite like Cardiff and Boro will do nicely thanks.

Wolves are gonna be taking a few scalps next season if they spend even remotely sensibly.

I think they will be like us this season Fulham, anyway I’d rather not have to worry about others and concentrate on ourselves. As we have shown we are capable even with a poor to average squad. Next season if we do not invest, however, we will struggle and may even lose Rafa as a result of not investing...

Wolves will probably outspend us if Ashley is still at the helm.

Cardiff will go straight back down if they go up.

Fulham could very well be decent, and it may well be a decent away trip but I'm personally sick of us going there and losing grim matches 1-0. And they have a neutral section. Fuck is that about?

Villa have cunts for fans and cunts playing for them. PL size club and did help us clinch the title last year but nah. Sorry brummie.

Derby I wouldn't mind seeing come up. Complete indifference towards them.

Boro will probably go down straight back down if they went up.

Guest Howaythetoon

Villa is my fave away ground and we work there a lot, but fuck them. Wolves could just be another West Ham, spending loads on random players. They are going up, but the few times I’ve seen them this season they haven’t exactly looked great.

Why is villa a shite away day?

- A horrible place, just really grim. Birmingham is a shit night out too.

- The away fans being split over the two tiers breaks up the atmosphere massively, was much better behind the goal.

- Their fans are thick as fuck.

- The pub is decent but it’s a pain in the arse to get served.

- They stopped selling alcohol to away fans in the ground, cant remember if that has been reinstated.

- We have a habit of fucking up important games there.

- Food is shite both in and around the ground.

Guest Howaythetoon

Why is villa a shite away day?

- A horrible place, just really grim. Birmingham is a shit night out too.

- The away fans being split over the two tiers breaks up the atmosphere massively, was much better behind the goal.

- Their fans are thick as fuck.

- The pub is decent but it’s a pain in the arse to get served.

- They stopped selling alcohol to away fans in the ground, cant remember if that has been reinstated.

- We have a habit of fucking up important games there.

- Food is shite both in and around the ground.

Birmingham is a class night out, you just need to know which places to go to.

Despite that we always seem to carry a decent atmopshere there.

Fans being thick as fuck, fair enough.

Which pub? I’m a regular at the Vine when we are near there which is a Villa fans pub, but rough, but canny enough even on match day. Never been in there when we’ve played them mind. Sure I wouldn’t have a problem though.

I could be wrong, but I think the have started serving drink to away fans at Villa Park.

True, but my first away game we won 2-0, Cole and Rob Lee, glorious sunshine, huge Toon Army flag and it could have been 4 or more. So I kind of like the place and associate it with better times, despite our relegation.

Food? When you’re pissed it all tastes the same or equally as shite.

Birmingham though you can have a cracking night out just as good as say here in Newcastle or any other major City.

Worst possible three to go upfor me are Wolves, Fulham and Villa. All three will spend and be competitive next season, we don't want that. Fulham will buy Mitro, I would much rather he go abroad. Wolves will spend like crazy, like they did this year (for Champo standards), Villa would be back in the PL before their parachute payments ran out and ffp kicked in :(

We could be mathematicly safe this time next week if we beat Arsenal and Southampton lose to Chelsea this weekend and then to Leicester next Thursday, and Stoke lose to West Ham on Monday.

Worst possible three to go upfor me are Wolves, Fulham and Villa. All three will spend and be competitive next season, we don't want that. Fulham will buy Mitro, I would much rather he go abroad. Wolves will spend like crazy, like they did this year (for Champo standards), Villa would be back in the PL before their parachute payments ran out and ffp kicked in :(

Yeah, ideally Cardiff will come up. Not too confident though.

Which is why I want Huddersfield to stay up this time.

If Rafa is satisfied enough to stay, we won't have to worry about relegation nest season. If he's not then it doesn't matter anyway.

If Rafa is satisfied enough to stay, we won't have to worry about relegation nest season. If he's not then it doesn't matter anyway.

this basically, if rafa is given any kind of budget we're pushing top half no worries whatsoever imo...if he's not given the budget he'll either walk or see his contract out then walk

all down to knackers ashley as per

summed up well, if we find ourselves in a Relegation fight next season, Rafa will have been let down- and it will all be over for me anyway.

You'll still be around man, just like the rest of us, just with a lot less enthusiasm and hope for the future of the club.