Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Guest Howaythetoon

Hope Brighton and Huddersfield stay up, would love West Ham and Stoke to go down or Southampton, if only for the fact they keep hiring shitty managers.

Hope Brighton and Huddersfield stay up, would love West Ham and Stoke to go down or Southampton, if only for the fact they keep hiring shitty managers.

I would be more than happy with the current bottom three dropping, also no problem at all in seeing Palace, Swansea or West Ham replacing one or both of them. 

Guest Howaythetoon

I like Hodgson so would like them to stay up and I’d like Swansea to stay up too who have been brave over the years hiring the managers they have.

Since that Arsenal game we lost before Xmas, we've Won 5, Drew 5, Lost 3 (City twice, and Liverpool) for 20pts from 13 games.

Very solid, exactly what we needed.

Over a full season isn't that not very far off qualifying for Europe in terms of points per game? :lol:

Since that Arsenal game we lost before Xmas, we've Won 5, Drew 5, Lost 3 (City twice, and Liverpool) for 20pts from 13 games.

Very solid, exactly what we needed.

Over a full season isn't that not very far off qualifying for Europe in terms of points per game? :lol:

Pretty much 60pts over a season. Proper sorted us out like.

Just looked at Southampton's fixtures and feel even better. Can't see them getting 8 points more than us, may be lucky to get 8 overall.

Yeah, I agree, I'd be amazed if any of the bottom 3 get to 36 points.

don't brighton have a diabolical set of fixtures?

Hudd

Palace

Spurs

Burnley

Man Utd

Liverpool

Man city (TBD)

I said this the other week, but if they had 3 less points they'd be right in the mix with that run in.

Brighton really need to beat Huddersfield, which in turn would fuck Huddersfield.

Decent chance that 18th won't even finish on 35pts, so we're good.

Fixtures towards the end of the season are almost impossible to pick, it’s likely that most of the big clubs won’t have much to play for in the league by then, and a couple could be resting players for cup games.

don't brighton have a diabolical set of fixtures?

Hudd

Palace

Spurs

Burnley

Man Utd

Liverpool

Man city (TBD)

I said this the other week, but if they had 3 less points they'd be right in the mix with that run in.

Brighton really need to beat Huddersfield, which in turn would fuck Huddersfield.

Decent chance that 18th won't even finish on 35pts, so we're good.

Honestly 2 draws from Brighton might be enough to stay up.

Guest firetotheworks

Ah, imagine if we didn't plateau when Jamaal was injured.

I've thought that too, but then imagine if Lascelles was injured for longer. We've been alright with injuries this season tbh.

Bottom 3 won't change now.

That's probably right. Southampton aren't actually adrift and have a relatively good goal difference, but they've burned through most of their winnable games. They pulled the trigger too late and Hughes is a questionable choice as the saviour. With all the money they've had coming in in recent years on transfers, it is very poor management. Yesterday was only Hughes' first game, but it doesn't look good.

Stoke have much more to do. If Butland were on the form he showed two years ago, I wouldn't put a couple of flukey wins past them, but he's not.