Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Still three for me.

Five Thirty Eight have their predicted bottom three on at least 44% each after just five games. Their model has lag from last year, but its not preventing them from a pretty confident prediction of Burnley in big trouble. Look where they have Everton too.

I'll stick it in here so we can check back in a few weeks.

relegation.png

This season will be grim, and there are plenty of terrible teams this season.  The gap between the top six and the bottom six has never been larger.  I think 17th place will end up with a very low points total.

We are going to massively struggle - the feeling about the club is still very 2009, but there is a decent chance that at least three clubs will have a bigger nightmare than us.

As we have Rafa - I have us as 50/50 to go down, so a 5.

If Rafa goes before January - 9.

Guest firetotheworks

Less worried than I was last season. Our defending remains very good and so now it's something that we can stop worrying about so much. Providing Lascelles and Shelvey stay fit I think we'll be fine. There are enough rubbish teams this year compared to last.

Less worried than I was last season. Our defending remains very good and so now it's something that we can stop worrying about so much. Providing Lascelles and Shelvey stay fit I think we'll be fine. There are enough rubbish teams this year compared to last.

Aye. The problem is our transition, and even in the rare occasions we do make it forward on a break with some neat passing moves we make the wrong decision in the final third.

Guest firetotheworks

Aye. The problem is our transition, and even in the rare occasions we do make it forward on a break with some neat passing moves we make the wrong decision in the final third.

Totally agree, but it takes doing it regularly to keep it going and we've just come off the back of 5 matches where we were never going to have much of the ball. If it gets to a couple more winnable matches down the line where we're doing nothing whatsoever when we have the ball, I'll worry then.

Guest firetotheworks

Still at a 7 we have nothing as a team can't score can't create can't take a ga me to the opposition. We approach every game like we are a lower league team

Like we are? This is predominantly a lower league team squad.

Totally agree, but it takes doing it regularly to keep it going and we've just come off the back of 5 matches where we were never going to have much of the ball. If it gets to a couple more winnable matches down the line where we're doing nothing whatsoever when we have the ball, I'll worry then.

:thup: Totally agree. Think a few of us are forgetting the bold there as well.