Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

One moment in every game is the difference between 1 point and 6 points. (Poor Kenedy first touch, poor Kenedy penalty, poor penalty decision and a 1 in a 100 chance 30-yarder). Fine margins in every game. Under another manager I think we’d have been royally humped at least twice with this squad.

Well said O-N.

• 2 weeks later...

Who do we play next week? Man City again?

Away at Palace.  Arguably as tough as today's game.  Another loss would be my guess.

Yeah they'll probably win that with Zaha in the team. Well, maybe the game after that we can get our season started then. Wake me up in two weeks.

After only 5 games it's 3 of Us,Cardiff,Huddersfield and Burnley to go down they are by far the worst 4 in the league. No way does this team get 40 points though

That's bollocks like, Brighton, Southampton and West Ham could all be down there as well, and they probably have tougher fixtures coming up.

Away at Palace.  Arguably as tough as today's game.  Another loss would be my guess.

Yeah they'll probably win that with Zaha in the team. Well, maybe the game after that we can get our season started then. Wake me up in two weeks.

A tough game against a superior Leicester side followed by an away match v Man Utd?  Take a long slumber.

A tough game against a superior Leicester side followed by an away match v Man Utd?  Take a long slumber.

You are joking right? :lol:

:suicide: