Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Context is key. We've just come off a horrific run and confidence is low. As a quite untalented squad that lack individuals to pull it out of the bag, we need to be tightly managed to get us going.

We played some good stuff last year in patches creating a decent amount, when confident, and we have better available forward options in attack now than last season, imo. I'm sure we'll see that as we finally can get a run in for our new players now, barring injuries.

By christ, it's felt a slog.

I still think we'll be okay, once we get a win under our belt it will help. It's going to be grim to watch though, unless some of the new signings like Muto and Rondon start making more of an impact.

They need time and a run of games. Player patience seems exceptionally low this year, especially odd when we know the context of the summer and lack of time players have had on the pitch together.

still very early in the season to fret, its not great football and this cunts aim of 4th bottom each season is a disgrace and the reason ive chucked it but nevertheless i follow it all closely, we should be good enough to survive this season, already 2 sides are dross and then a toss up between us an 2-3 others.

yep its crap but its us and we must try and stay in this division to ever get sold, i don't buy into this relegation to move forward malarkey.

deffo think we will be ok on reflection , Ashley is slowly killing this club relegating us twice now, the third could happen but the man at the helm will get us through, only Asley then prospers ffs, hate this now like.