Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

It'll just be like musical chairs for the rest of the season with any and all of the bottom 11 teams in danger of going down.

Same as last year then.

Don't recall it being quite as tight as it is this year though, but yeah loads of teams in danger as per. :thup:

It'll just be like musical chairs for the rest of the season with any and all of the bottom 11 teams in danger of going down.

Same as last year then.

Don't recall it being quite as tight as it is this year though, but yeah loads of teams in danger as per. :thup:

It was pretty tight

http://www.statto.com/football/stats/england/premier-league/2012-2013/table/2013-05-12

What I really want is Sunderland to look like they've lifted themselves to safety only on the last day some freak sequence of results to relegate them

What I want is for us to hammer them and watch their spirit disappear as they limp to relegation.

Same as last year then.

It was pretty tight

http://www.statto.com/football/stats/england/premier-league/2012-2013/table/2013-05-12

From what I remember last season though, it was pretty much 1 spot for 6-7 clubs because Reading & QPR were never staying up. This season though, everyone below Southampton are trying to avoid all 3 places. There's 5 points between 8th & 9th, then 6 points between 10th & 20th. Mental. :lol:

Assuming 35 points will be enough to stay up then that would mean Sunderland need 17 points to meet that.

Their fixtures aren't actually that favourable as people make out, getting 15+ points from them would actually be a very good return. I'm not sure they are capable of it, I think they will draw too many games.

this time last season I was so sure we were going down, nice to be pretty much safe already has to be said

This time last year we lost at home to Reading :anguish:

The game when the crowd turned on Pardew. Really thought that was it for him, somehow slimed his way out of it.

Might be wrong but I would have thought that normally there's one club that by this point is losing almost every week and therefore you're already looking at two relegation places to fill.

This year the league is wide open, top and bottom. It's loads better, just a pity we're stuck in the middle doing nowt. :lol:

Might be wrong but I would have thought that normally there's one club that by this point is losing almost every week and therefore you're already looking at two relegation places to fill.

This year the league is wide open, top and bottom. It's loads better, just a pity we're stuck in the middle doing nowt. :lol:

To be fair, we could easily come away with 6 points from our next two, Chelsea have a couple of awkward looking games in their next 3 before we play them and Spurs aren't a million miles ahead of us before they come here. We could be back on the fringes of the top 6 again soon.

Villa looked good today before gabby went off..could find himself back in the England squad if he keeps on today's form. Unstoppable.

However as a villa fan you have to be worried when you sign grant holt on loan... Dog fight is a coming!

I advocated putting him on the plane to SA 4 years ago but that's been and gone now. No point in playing him on the biggest international scene where opponents are more pragmatic and won't give him a tenth of the space he got tonight.

Guest thenorthumbrian

I want Solksjaer to take Cardiff down I couldn't care less about Cardiff .But I hate the evil little cunt for trying to cripple Rob Lee.

I want Solksjaer to take Cardiff down I couldn't care less about Cardiff .But I hate the evil little cunt for trying to cripple Rob Lee.

Even if he does, the finger will be pointed at Tan. Let him do it next season instead :thup: