Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

I hope nothing silly happens with Ben Arfa in January due to him being out the team recently. Also of course we must hang on to Cabaye.

Could possibly see Colo finally getting his wish but the club won't be forced into it. Marveaux and Obertan could definitely be on the way out in January to make room for any potential signings.

If we have a decent January window, then we could kick on and finish strong. If we have a bad window I think we'd still probably stay up more than comfortably. Too many shit teams down there this year and we're stronger than we were last year also.

Our Winter Transfer windows have been fine the last 2 seasons.  It's the summer 1's that cause us all the problems.

I'd be surprised if this window follows those two windows though.

1st window we bought Cisse because we had a chance of CL football and bought him to push us into contention.

Last window we bought all those French players because we were going down otherwise.

This year i can't see either happening thus it will be more like the summer windows IMO.

I reckon no-one will go and we will be in for Gomis which will be an improvement on Shola/Cisse. Nothing that will push us too much either way.

Can't see the clubs around us signing someone who will make that much difference either.

There won't be any major moves in January, look at the last Jan preceding the WC:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1240041/JANUARY-TRANSFER-WINDOW-2010-All-moves-Premier-League-club.html

Its a good point mind, players won't want to risk their place at the WC by making a move which could see them on the bench.

Only ones that will make moves are the ones who are not starting to begin with or like Gomis who isn't getting near the national team anyway.

There won't be any major moves in January, look at the last Jan preceding the WC:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1240041/JANUARY-TRANSFER-WINDOW-2010-All-moves-Premier-League-club.html

Its a good point mind, players won't want to risk their place at the WC by making a move which could see them on the bench.

Only ones that will make moves are the ones who are not starting to begin with or like Gomis who isn't getting near the national team anyway.

or Hatem ...