Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Guest antz1uk

I can see Mclaren being brought in, we'll get the win we need, but then it will be the same s*** next season, prefer to go down myself

Table now:

http://i1281.photobucket.com/albums/a520/matthew_leonard1/Capture_zpszafi5kxe.png

I think the only option is us getting a draw, sunderland will win another. Both be on 36 points and we some how manage a better GD.  :(

8. We're obviously looking likely to score FUCKING ZERO points from the rest of the games but the other teams are pretty shit too. That's why they're still below us.

But they're trying, and we're not.

8 for me. The other teams have all showed they can fight for a win in the last week or two. We are the team that sinks like a stone to give those at the bottom renewed hope.

Guest TCD23

We get what we deserved. Some of us warned about this possibility but the club thought they'd roll out the cone handler. Honestly this would be a victory for the fans and we'll be more than vindicated. FINALLY get the quislings off their asses and into gear.

8 don't think we'll get a single point (not even if theres a change of manager because this set of players clearly don't give half a fuck) so its in the hands of the rest, 2 key games are Hull vs Burnley and Sunderland vs Leicester

5. Still can't see hull and the mackems finishing ahead of us.

:lol: Really?

You can't see Sunderland, who've picked up 4 points out of the last 6 finishing above us, when we've picked up precisely fucking zero from 24 available?

It'll take ages before we get promoted to the Premier League again. There's no core to start our rebuilding from anymore. We're fucked.

plus new FFP rules prevent ashley doing what he did before even if there was a core

It'll take ages before we get promoted to the Premier League again. There's no core to start our rebuilding from anymore. We're fucked.

If it gets shot of the fat mess then I'm all for it. Hate living in limbo.