Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Guest Howaythetoon

WBA, Stoke and Southampton going down should be a lesson to other clubs about appointing the same old same old British managers and in the Saints' case keep selling your best players. They have been in the PL a good few years now, relatively well run clubs, decent gates and with decent players. I wouldn't have had any of them down at the start of the season. The Championhsip will be very tough next season, there are already some good sides and big clubs down there. Just as well the mackems went down as they would never get out of it next year :lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

gutted west ham won't go down like

Same here, they looked OK against Arsenal for a spelll, but are another piss poor team overstaying their welcome.

Watched some of the FA Cup Semi yesterday and the way the commentators were going on you'd think Southampton had a right go. They were awful. I wouldn't mind Austin here, he had a few chances. Him and Bertrand.

:thup:

Just as long as people stop preaching about signing Tadic. Sotons official twitter account on match days is just "HOW THE FUCK IS HE STARTING... AGAIN!!!".

Tadic was good, unfortunately that was a long time ago. No thanks to Cedric and Redmond aswell.

Guest Howaythetoon

Tadic was last good when Pelle was there. I like Redmond, but for what he'd cost I'd rather we put that towards Kennedy, plus we have Ritchie and Murphy and Atsu wide as well. If we are to spend money, we need to spend it up top and on a playmaker.

Southampton (h) - Massive game, they probably player for player are better than us but we have a far better manager.

Huddersfield (h) - Another massive game, player for player are probably similar to us but we have a far better manager.

Leicester (a) - They're a better side than us but at the stage when we play them they'll already be safe, have nothing to play for and will probably stop giving a f***.

Arsenal (h) - Look terrible right now, club in the colloquial "crisis" as well at the moment but have some top quality players and their record at SJP is pretty much immaculate. I'm with KI on this one though and confident we can nick something against them.

Everton (a) - Fans are against Fat Sam, will probably be safe by the stage where we play them and not giving a f***.

Watford (a) - Will probably be safe by the stage where we play them and not giving a f***.

Chelsea (h) - May have a CL spot to play for, may have nowt to play for. Hopefully it's the latter.

Spurs (a) - Think this whenever it will be will be similar to today regardless of our record away against them.

My prediction...

D

W

L

L

D

D

L

L

6 more points...

How's this looking?

Southampton (h) - Massive game, they probably player for player are better than us but we have a far better manager.

Huddersfield (h) - Another massive game, player for player are probably similar to us but we have a far better manager.

Leicester (a) - They're a better side than us but at the stage when we play them they'll already be safe, have nothing to play for and will probably stop giving a f***.

Arsenal (h) - Look terrible right now, club in the colloquial "crisis" as well at the moment but have some top quality players and their record at SJP is pretty much immaculate. I'm with KI on this one though and confident we can nick something against them.

Everton (a) - Fans are against Fat Sam, will probably be safe by the stage where we play them and not giving a f***.

Watford (a) - Will probably be safe by the stage where we play them and not giving a f***.

Chelsea (h) - May have a CL spot to play for, may have nowt to play for. Hopefully it's the latter.

Spurs (a) - Think this whenever it will be will be similar to today regardless of our record away against them.

My prediction...

D

W

L

L

D

D

L

L

6 more points...

How's this looking?

W

W

W

W

My prediction...

D

W

L

L

D

D

L

L

6 more points...

How's this looking?

W

W

W

W

tbh even if we'd had those results, looking at the table I'd still be confident of staying up. we'd need one more win.

Swansea have hit a wall, one of Southampton or Stoke could catch them, if they could only find a win or two themselves, might be a more interesting last few games than it's looked recently.

Has there ever been a season where 3 'established' clubs have all fallen like that together? The three of them have all been pretty comfortable for about 5 years minimum. When the likes of us and Villa have dropped, it had been coming for a while. These three though, not so much. All three have decent players, spent fair money (I know Southampton have sold a lot of players too). It's not a season you'd want to miss out on promotion this year anyway.

Huddersfield arses must be twitching. Soton are 3 points behind with 3 to play, a better GD and better fixtures.

Huddersfield are gone imo.  A point today would have helped massively. They'll lose all their last 3

Huddersfield arses must be twitching. Soton are 3 points behind with 3 to play, a better GD and better fixtures.

Huddersfield are gone imo.  A point today would have helped massively. They'll lose all their last 3

Southampton need one more win. Going to be difficult away to Everton and Swansea

Southampton need one more win. Going to be difficult away to Everton and Swansea

I'd like to see Swansea win tonight just to wipe that smug grin off Hughes's face.

I'd like to see Swansea win tonight just to wipe that smug grin off Hughes's face.

I've got a bet of Brom 20th, Stoke 19th, Soton 18th for a grand so hoping for the same :lol:

fucking shite bet to put on as you need teams to do well, but shite at he same time.

I've got a bet of Brom 20th, Stoke 19th, Soton 18th for a grand so hoping for the same :lol:

fucking shite bet to put on as you need teams to do well, but shite at he same time.

Fingers crossed for you :thup:. Not a good day today for you though :lol:.