Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

I don't believe theirs a spirit in the camp. 

Come off it. There are lots of things I'm concerned about but this split in the camp/lost the dressing room stuff is the kind of classic shite that people believe just because we're losing matches.

Come off it. There are lots of things I'm concerned about but this split in the camp/lost the dressing room stuff is classic shite that people believe just because we're losing matches.

As I said, I hope there's nothing in it, but the loss of form seen in certain players needs to be explained somehow. :undecided:

Guest neesy111

Come off it. There are lots of things I'm concerned about but this split in the camp/lost the dressing room stuff is classic shite that people believe just because we're losing matches.

As I said, I hope there's nothing in it, but the loss of form seen in certain players needs to be explained somehow. :undecided:

Which players you on about?

Jonas/Tiote in particular?

Guest neesy111

Jonas/Tiote in particular?

I think their form is just players really out of form.  Jonas for his sake I hope is carrying an injury.  I've never been Tiote's biggest fan personally so this isn't a surprise but he should be doing better.

That's my own opinion, obviously others will see it differently.

What sort of drop of form has there actually been.  The only run of form that we've had this season is bloody awful.  We've fluked a couple of wins at the start of the season but our run of 'form' has been something like 2 wins from 11 with 9 defeats.  That IS relegation form.

This is a massive month coming up as every game is 'winnable' but those 'winnable' matches never turned up the last time around and to be brutally honest with the fucking awful 'defending' on show we do not look capable of picking up a win.

Just looking at the fixtures for the next game week. A result against Everton is imperative given that all the teams in and around us are either hosting or travelling to very tough teams. More points will be lost than gained and this is a chance to really give ourselves more room to breath. Everton are a very good team, though.

In a few weeks time we'll be playing Reading and Aston Villa in the space of a few days- that week could really, really make or break things. 6 points is crucial from those two games, I don't think we should settle for anything less.

I think we'll stay up. I feel that despite a threadbare squad and a host of injuries, we've got a lot more firepower and creativity than the team that went done those years ago, plus a bit a resilience for once. We just have to hope that Pardew can keep his hand off the self destruct button and Ashley invests. As I said, I think we'll make it, but 6 points (just two wins) from our last 10 games is very worrying reading.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/arsenal-7-3-newcastle-toon-boss-1511534

“I’ve never looked away from the bottom of the league, to be honest.

“Any Premier League manager outside of the top four or five clubs who says he doesn’t look at getting 40 points first is telling a fib.

“We are 20 points short at the moment so we’ve got a bit to do. We’ve got good players to come back and we’re going to make an impact in this league at some point.

“But we don’t want to leave it too late. My priority is to get my best team out on the pitch if I can. Steven Taylor and Yohan Cabaye will be back soon and that will help significantly.

“We knew that this little run was going to be difficult when we got the fixtures in August.

“But the six or seven players we’ve got missing could have made a difference.”

What a fucking shit season. :(

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/arsenal-7-3-newcastle-toon-boss-1511534

“I’ve never looked away from the bottom of the league, to be honest.

“Any Premier League manager outside of the top four or five clubs who says he doesn’t look at getting 40 points first is telling a fib.

“We are 20 points short at the moment so we’ve got a bit to do. We’ve got good players to come back and we’re going to make an impact in this league at some point.

“But we don’t want to leave it too late. My priority is to get my best team out on the pitch if I can. Steven Taylor and Yohan Cabaye will be back soon and that will help significantly.

“We knew that this little run was going to be difficult when we got the fixtures in August.

“But the six or seven players we’ve got missing could have made a difference.”

What a fucking shit season. :(

:lol: You have to laugh really.

We shouldn't really have expected any kind of stability in the summer due to the fact that we're certainly the most unpredictable club in England. Going from 5th to relegated the next year is about right for us. Even getting that 5th was completely out of the blue.

I love this club  :smitten: