Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

As stated, we have 4 huge games, but really think after today that we might even get something as spuds and 2 wins from those 4 would seal it. Just cant see it now.

at 5/1 two weeks back thought we were a fantastic bet to go down, over the moon that i dont think we will (shows how close it was mind - if Sissoko hant got his two, we might be doomed)

4 massive games after the Europe League games -

Southampton at home

Swansea away

Stoke at home

Wigan away.

Games against teams in and around us, and we need to make sure we get maximum points from those games!

Those are great games for us to have coming up. Hoping for some serious points out of that lot.

Gonna keep it as a 6 as there's still a lot of work to be done & i'm pretty worried about the games straight after the euro games. the southamptom game at home should be an easy 3 points with this team now but the team will only have around 48hr's rest after arriving back from the euro game.

Continue where we left off, add a sprinkle of Hatem and Tiote, and we take 12 points.

We look so much better without Tiote. He's just an idiot on the pitch.

I'll go for about a 6 now.

I can pretty much guarantee that missing Tiote isn't the reason we have looked better for the 3 halves in the last two games.

Providing Pardew doesn't become afraid of winning and goes batshit again, I can see us leap-frogging the likes of Norwich and West Ham and one (if not both) of them getting sucked into it; certainly Norwich.

3/4

We looked an entirely different side today, confident, pressing, movement, pace. There's a long way to go but I think we've shown there's enough quality to pick up a decent number of wins from now on esp with HBA to come back. What do you need from now on to stay up, 4 wins and a couple of draws?

Guest icemanblue

6 becomes 4.

I know it's not exactly happened for the reasons I thought it would, but if we finish in the top half I'll piss myself.:lol:

6 becomes 4.

I know it's not exactly happened for the reasons I thought it would, but if we finish in the top half I'll piss myself.:lol:

It's only six points off tenth. After going to White Hart Lane (where I'd be ecstatic with just a point), it's Southampton, Swansea, Stoke and Wigan. That's a run of fixtures against teams around us; that little spell in early March could easily end any relegation worries. But, right now, it's down to Pardew.

The manager has the team he should have started the season with, and it's a group of top 6 players. I'm not expecting miracles because the club has been bruised by this relegation battle, but Pardew has the tools with which to catapult us far away from the drop. If he doesn't do that right now, it'd be pretty damn shameful.

Last two games are a brilliant start. 6/6 after all the transfers has renewed the faith a tiny bit.

6 becomes 4.

It's only six points off tenth. After going to White Hart Lane (where I'd be ecstatic with just a point), it's Southampton, Swansea, Stoke and Wigan. That's a run of fixtures against teams around us; that little spell in early March could easily end any relegation worries. But, right now, it's down to Pardew.

The manager has the team he should have started the season with, and it's a group of top 6 players. I'm not expecting miracles because the club has been bruised by this relegation battle, but Pardew has the tools with which to catapult us far away from the drop. If he doesn't do that right now, it'd be pretty damn shameful.

Last two games are a brilliant start. 6/6 after all the transfers has renewed the faith a tiny bit.

Three. ;)

6 becomes 4.

Three. ;)

Aye, three rather. Not far away at all.

For the biggest website on the internet, the BBC site is so fucking slack.