Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

MYM, Dubuchy, Gouffran, Cisse & Marv staying?

:memelol:

Not everyone will leave., like last time some will stay. Cisse is probably the least likely though of that bunch. MYM has been pretty poor in general as has Debuchy since joining us, Marv is always injured and there won't be too many clubs chasing Gouff.

Anita (back to Holland for a cut price after failing here, probably happen even if we stay up)

:rolleyes:

So you think he's been a success ? 8 Million quid remember for a player who doesn't seem to have a position.

Not everyone will leave., like last time some will stay. Cisse is probably the least likely though of that bunch. MYM has been pretty poor in general as has Debuchy since joining us, Marv is always injured and there won't be too many clubs chasing Gouff.

I mean, yes, Cisse is the most ridiculous, but Debuchy and MYM will want to be in the France squad man. Marveaux and Gouffran are more debatable, but I'm sure there'd be plenty of Fulham-esque teams sniffing around, or even options abroad, either back to France or one of those lovely Turkish clubs, and most importantly, we would probably try and sell them both to get them off the books asap.

Anyway, this is not a fun topic, so I'm out.

MYM is very highly rated in europe. Suprised that he signed at all. Not been good for us, but who the f*** has been lately.

True, so if someone comes in with a 5 million or so bid for him, do we cut our losses and try to get most of our money back, or hold onto him, hoping he settles and becomes worth a lot more following promotion ?

Anita (back to Holland for a cut price after failing here, probably happen even if we stay up)

So you think he's been a success ? 8 Million quid remember for a player who doesn't seem to have a position.

I didn't say he's been a success, but don't see how someone can fail without being given a proper chance.  He's been used as cover, in and out of the team.

I mean, yes, Cisse is the most ridiculous, but Debuchy and MYM will want to be in the France squad man. Marveaux and Gouffran are more debatable, but I'm sure there'd be plenty of Fulham-esque teams sniffing around, or even options abroad, either back to France or one of those lovely Turkish clubs, and most importantly, we would probably try and sell them both to get them off the books asap.

Anyway, this is not a fun topic, so I'm out.

Debuchy and MYM are locked into long term deals here, we are in no need to sell (unless they have a relegation clause in their contracts). Which PL team would take either of them based on their performance this season, bearing in mind Ashley wouldn't take a considerable loss on them ? French teams could be interested but outside of PSG have no freaking money. A loan back to France is the best Debuchy could hope for, for MYM maybe there will be other suitors but they'll have to meet Ashley's price first.

Cisse like I said is more debatable, but we'll want at least our money back for a 28 year old striker who has not been the player he was at the tail end of last year. It's all about the market for him, German clubs could come sniffing and some mid table PL clubs too but unless the meet the valuation, we may feel we need a striker to get out of that division too much to make it worth our while.

I didn't say he's been a success, but don't see how someone can fail without being given a proper chance.  He's been used as cover, in and out of the team.

He's been crap man. He's had enough games to prove himself. Pardew is obviously clueless but I don't think we can blame him for Anita clearly not being suited for this league.

:lol: There would be plenty of English mid-table suitors for both MYM and Deb, as well as foreign suitors. And we will be actively trying to sell them.

OK whatever you say.

So in your world you have us selling 13 players !!!! WTF, we would have no freaking squad left.

:lol: There would be plenty of English mid-table suitors for both MYM and Deb, as well as foreign suitors. And we will be actively trying to sell them.

OK whatever you say.

Of course there will be interest for two France internationals.

He's been crap man. He's had enough games to prove himself. Pardew is obviously clueless but I don't think we can blame him for Anita clearly not being suited for this league.

Fair enough, I disagree.

Think he'd be a good player given a run in the middle, also rated him at full back in SOME of his appearances there.

Moot anyway, he'll not get a run there whilst we have Cabaye, Tiote, Jonas, Perch around.  Still don't see it as failing though.

OK whatever you say.

Of course there will be interest for two France internationals.

It's not about that, it's about whether there would be interest in these two players at the price we would be willing to take.

Jonas would be the only foreigner regularly that would likely not have suitors and as a result be taken off our hands.

We have a squad, that consists of what 11 full foreign internationals, plus the likes of Gouff, Marv and Anita, are they all going to go bar Jonas ? That's a lot of rebuilding work.

Yes it would be a lot of rebuilding work. That's why we need to not get f***ing relegated. Someone should make sure the gents in charge are aware of this.

Last time round, we were in a much worse financial state and got rid of Owen, Viduka (both contract end), Beye, Bassong, Martins and Duff. That's six first teamers. We are not going to let 13 or more go, from a stronger financial position especially when most of them are on long term deals.

Fair enough, I disagree.

Think he'd be a good player given a run in the middle, also rated him at full back in SOME of his appearances there.

Moot anyway, he'll not get a run there whilst we have Cabaye, Tiote, Jonas, Perch around.  Still don't see it as failing though.

He's as weak as piss man.

Can we let a few more games pass before we start listing which players will go and stay FFS :lol: Going to give me a nervous breakdown.

Eases the healing process, if we expect the worse.  :laugh2:

Oh that and I'm fucking bored today.