Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

8. The team is just completely clueless. As people already said, they look like a team coming off the end of a hard season, not starting a new one. Pardew needs to go asap or we're going to either go down or survive by the skin of our teeth.

I don't even think that's a gimme I honestly think that at this stage we are the worst team in the league by a considerable distance.....no goals last 4 home games....1 shot on target in 2 games...no clue no bite no fight nothing

The only way we will stay up is if pardew is gone

8. We're in a world of shit.

Best chance is binning Pardew (unlikely) and hitting the reset with a manager more suited to our squad (also unlikely) who can motivate and bring back some harmony and work ethic. But even if both of these things happen, I think the individual talent is a bit overrated.

In addition to there being a poor tactician in the dug out, there's virtually no desire at the club - from the owner to the subs bench. Relegation is a very real possibility but my gut says we'll stay up, loitering around 11th-17th all year, much like last season. I can't, in a million years, see us challenging the top 6 again - quite how we managed it a couple seasons back I will never know. Momentum, I suppose.

It wouldn't be overly pessimistic to suggest it'll be like this until Ashley is gone. The only way I can see it changing is if we replace the shit puppet with a better one. Pardew certainly isn't going to galvanise us again because he's so desperately negative, and it has rubbed off on the entire squad (and SJP, apparently).

I'm going through waves of being utterly apathetic to utterly depressed. There's absolutely nothing to be optimistic about as things stand.

Sad state of affairs when we can all see the problems from last season, just two games into this one.  The media is not picking up on it and the club wankers and bluffing to fuck.

If no players come in other then Remy already being here and Pardew stays on, we are screwed.

Still a six for me. Window didn't make things particularly worse for us, just didn't make it better. Down to  Pardiola now, he's stumbled on a team that is almost functioning, last time he did that he went out of his way to not play it again. If he starts fucking with Anita - Sissoko to accommodate Tiote, Cabaye and Jonas we'll most likely repeat last season's pish.

Guest Roger Kint

Still unlikely to go down, 2 or 3 for me.

Was 3 before, not changing it tbh. Few bad injuries and i would though but not as it stands.