Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

I'm sick of the club too, and it doesn't really matter either way, but (assuming we get a manager and I can watch next season) I would rather watch the PL than have to bother with the Championship and the Football League Show and all that shit.

Matter of time - if not this season it will be next.

If NUFC aren't relegated this season it will be interesting to see Mike Ashley's "Operation Lessons Learned" spring into action. We'll get to see if NUFC quickly appoint a decent manager and buy enough decent players up to the task. I wouldn't bet on it happening.

Guest Gino14

The relegationometer was up to an 11 smashing up the scale tonight when Leicester were winning. It just gave me that feeling of us being utter shit and to go against us, even the other shit sides are winning everything, especially after the Hull result last night.  With that Chelsea result and some balance restored I'm a little bit calmer now, but I still feel like we need points badly. 35 just won't do it in my opinion.

The relegationometer was up to an 11 smashing up the scale tonight when Leicester were winning. It just gave me that feeling of us being utter s*** and to go against us, even the other s*** sides are winning everything, especially after the Hull result last night.  With that Chelsea result and some balance restored I'm a little bit calmer now, but I still feel like we need points badly. 35 just won't do it in my opinion.

Tonight's result wouldnt have changed much for us. We need one win regardless. The mackems won't get 38.

We deserve to go down. But if we can't get points from our last four fixtures that will really cement that notion.

West Brom and Ham are both safe and have nothing to play for. Playing them at home we have to get something. Huge huge weekend of football ahead that could change everything.

We deserve to go down. But if we can't get points from our last four fixtures that will really cement that notion.

West Brom and Ham are both safe and have nothing to play for. Playing them at home we have to get something. Huge huge weekend of football ahead that could change everything.

West Brom aren't Safe yet, they are only 2 pts ahead of us.

No way and sunderland getting 7 points

No way and sunderland getting 7 points

I don't think so either but from 5 games they still have a chance to get there. West Brom will still have a lot to play for when they come to SJP, unless they get three points at the weekend, because historically Pulis's sides have often stopped playing when they hit that number.