Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Trying to push back thoughts about a certain club sitting bottom now, "messiah" and all that... But must wait until the season end for all that.

Edit

I still think we are bang in trouble.

Absolutely.

I still think we are bang in trouble.

Two fantastic results but I think we'll have relegation hanging over us right up until the final weeks of the season.

If we could just beat Villa the momentum may be enough to push us clear though.

Two brilliant and unexpected wins but Villa is the big one. Beat them and that's us 13 points clear of them and they won't be making that ground up on us meaning we only have to finish above 2 others. This team still need to prove they can get up for the games against the smaller clubs like Villa and a good performance (and a win) on Saturday would be a canny start.

Said ages back 15-17 points by January and plus some good business in the window and we'd stay up.

If they're stupid enough not to invest in at least a better CM then we deserve to go down, but I'd imagine they'll probably gamble now, especially if we beat Villa as all the talk then will be about a top half finish.

Nothing changes until we beat Villa for me. The previous 2 results are great but one is cancelled out if we lose against Villa. It'll also mean we haven't turned a corner at all. Win and we can start looking up the table a bit for a change.

I'm at a 3 personally. Don't think we'll go down, but there's a chance we might. Would have been around an 7 or 8 before Liverpool, but these two weeks has shown that we can beat good teams in form, which we hadn't shown at all before that.