Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

1 point from Villa and Everton at home undoes the 6 we got from Liverpool and Spurs. We're right back in the thick of it and we've got to overhaul either Norwich, Swansea, Bournemouth or West Brom. I think we'll do it but it'll go down to the wire. I'll go 4 but a loss on Monday means 1 less team we can reel in.

I'll knock this up to a solid 6 now. Horrible set of results today and we're now adrift.

That Norwich win is a hammer blow. But we can't even trouble a poor West Brom.

Norwich have Southampton (h), Stoke (a), Bournemouth (a), Liverpool (h) coming up. Swansea & Bournemouth have nice games on paper, we have nothing.

Do you think Mike's going to waddle out in front of the Sky cameras again before the last game of the season, promising we'll win the Champions' League, and then hire Lawrie Sanchez and Ron Atkinson to mastermind out return to Premier League?

Us, you and Sunderland for the drop I'm afraid.

And whilst there is an element of "well, at least we're not the only 'big' club to go down this season" / misery loves company about it, it really only makes it harder to get promoted next season.

We are so awful, I can barely find sufficiently scathing words to describe it. There is a cancer that runs through our club from the very top down. I honestly can't expand on it, because it makes me so fucking angry.

Sadly, you have a similar problem. Us, you, the mackems, three clubs with self-interested, detached, CGAF chairmen, leaving things to be run by absolute fucking morons who fuck everything up. There's a reason the league table looks like it does.

And whilst there is an element of "well, at least we're not the only 'big' club to go down this season" / misery loves company about it, it really only makes it harder to get promoted next season.

We are so awful, I can barely find sufficiently scathing words to describe it. There is a cancer that runs through our club from the very top down. I honestly can't expand on it, because it makes me so f***ing angry.

Sadly, you have a similar problem. Us, you, the mackems, three clubs with self-interested, detached, CGAF chairmen, leaving things to be run by absolute f***ing morons who f*** everything up. There's a reason the league table looks like it does.

We are in massive bother - think we'll be joining you and another team in the Championship. The mackems always escape but hopefully not this time.

We need something in midfield to connect up the passing and shore us up defensively. 2 mid-priced midfielders could keep us up if they were the right ones.

Think we need more than that. A proven forward is a necessity IMO.

As I said before, the thing Sunderland have in their favour is that they've had some very tough fixtures recently so defeats were almost inevitable. Fixtures weren't exactly the same but we only gained one more point than they have against the same opponents. Not saying they aren't shit, they obviously are. But they can point to the fixture list recently.

We can't.

We are so awful, I can barely find sufficiently scathing words to describe it. There is a cancer that runs through our club from the very top down. I honestly can't expand on it, because it makes me so fucking angry.

Sadly, you have a similar problem. Us, you, the mackems, three clubs with self-interested, detached, CGAF chairmen, leaving things to be run by absolute fucking morons who fuck everything up. There's a reason the league table looks like it does.

You're absolutely right about it being fully deserved for all 3 teams.

On the bright side it could make for an exciting Championship next season.

Two clubs going down for the single reason that their owners couldn't give a fuck. It's essentially like the 18 other clubs put a cheat on.

That being said, Villa and Sunderland made managerial appointments that were actually intended to see the club progress.

We are definitely unique in how we've been shackled as a club by the whims of one cunt.

We need something in midfield to connect up the passing and shore us up defensively. 2 mid-priced midfielders could keep us up if they were the right ones.

And a GK, CD, LB and Striker.

You can't ignore centre midfield at all man. We're woeful there, I'd want a two CM's of quality and a centre back. If we can control  games from the centre we will ease the defense and give more quality chances to our forward line.

I agree that we need something else for the rest of the positions, but we have to prioritise CM for me.

Guest Bert Shaft

Relegation will make me smile cos I don't give too much of a f*ck about SDU anymore.

Got better things to do and more important things to worry about than the fortunes of a football club that's been slowly but surely decimated by the fat oik and his classless chums who have contributed to the downfall of a once great club.