Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

We'll get 6-7 points from the next 9 and all of this will blow over  :aww:

:aww:

Nice. :thup:

Quote from: Dave on Monday 14 December 2015, 12:29:44 AM

Quote from: Marmoset on Monday 14 December 2015, 12:27:25 AM

Quote from: Marmoset on Monday 30 November 2015, 05:40:10 PM

We'll get 6-7 points from the next 9 and all of this will blow over  :aww:

:aww:

Nice. :thup:

colour me astounded :lol:

:lol: FWIW if there was a gun to my head I wouldn't have gone for that, just had a feeling in my waters. Will be a draw vs Villa for any gamblers who want to follow the oracle ;)

Guest palnese

Stilly very much in the race for relegation after todays results. Need a Swansea win tomorrow.

Getting boring now.

Couldn't give less of a fuck.

Guest neesy111

Stilly very much in the race for relegation after todays results. Need a Swansea win tomorrow.

Getting boring now.

You can't give less of something that's gone.

Guest palnese

Getting boring now.

You can't give less of something that's gone.

Okay.

Instead of wishing relegation on us why don't you just fuck off? Honestly man, just go. Yes a lot of us don't like the owner, a lot of us don't like the manager but this is a club that we care about and going down isn't going to solve all our problems. We got the get out of jail care the last time, and if we go down again we really could turn into a Leeds or even just a Championship also ran, then when the manager and owner goes and it's just us plodding along with shit players and either down the leagues or in midtable making up the numbers of no chance of coming back fans like you will be saying your still not coming back until we are good enough. Do us a favour and just fuck off, stop supporting us and stop trolling a forum full of supporters who do give a shit about whether or not we go down or not.

Guest palnese

Yeah we really fucking don't want that.

Depends on what you want from the club.

I want us to win, that's what I want. What do you want.

Guest neesy111

It's clear he's trying to troll people on here.

Guest palnese

Think I've made myself clear in the past. I want us to go down and stay down. I think that might just make Ashley lose interest and he might sell up. It's a chance worth taking imo. Better that than being the nothing club we are now and will continue to be in the unforseeable future under Ashley.

Got nowt to do with trolling.

Yeah we really f***ing don't want that.

Think I've made myself clear in the past. I want us to go down and stay down. I think that might just make Ashley lose interest and he might sell up. It's a chance worth taking imo. Better that than being the nothing club we are now and will continue to be in the unforseeable future under Ashley.

:thup: As many relegations as it takes to get rid of Ashley for me. Conference North will do, we can rebuild. I don't want to have to endure this cunt as owner for most of my life.

I get that, but actively wanting us to lose? To get a manager sacked I can understand, but to go an entire season wanting us to lose continuously, I just don't underatand. Surely as a human there is only so much negativity you can take? Surely having that negative attitude for something that is your passion can be draining?

Upcoming fixtures to halfway through the season:

Swansea

Man City (a), West Ham (h), West Brom (h), Palace (a)

Norwich

Everton (h), Man Utd (a), Spurs (a), Villa (h)

Bournemouth

Man Utd (h), West Brom (a), Palace (h), Arsenal (a)

Sunderland

Watford (h), Chelsea (a), Man City (a), Liverpool (h)

Newcastle

Liverpool (h), Spurs (a), Villa (h), Everton (h), West Brom (a)

Aston Villa

Arsenal (h), Newcastle (a), West Ham (h), Norwich (a)

Crystal ball polished... I reckon (max)

Swansea to take 5 points= 19

Norwich to take 3 points = 16

Bournemouth to take 3 points = 16

Sunderland to take 0 points = 12

Newcastle to take 7 points = 17

Villa to take 4 points = 10

Admittedly my lens is also a little rose tinted, even taking that into account, well... it's f***ing dire isn't it. Purgatory again

Update:

Predicted Swansea to take 5 points & have 19pts after  19 games (1 point taken; 6 available)

Norwich to take 3 points = 16 (4 points taken; 6 avalable)

Bournemouth to take 3 points = 16 (6 points taken; 6 available)

Sunderland to take 0 points = 12 (0 points taken; 6 available)

Newcastle to take 7 points = 17 (7 points taken; 6 available)

Villa to take 4 points = 10 (1 point taken; 6 available).

If we take 4 points from Everton and WBA than that would be fantastic, knowing us we would do it by beating Everton and drawing with WBA.

I think whatever happens we have to beat WBA. If you assume that 38 points is enough to stay up then to get there you need about 10 wins and 8 draws, 1 more win and we are over half way there. Going into the reverse set of fixtures with more than half that is required will be great.

Thinking glass-half-full... If we get four points from Everton and WBA, it'll have been a very decent haul over the five games, and a marked improvement that sets us up for a potentially reasonable second half to the season. I was raging about the result yesterday, but hopefully it'll go down as an opportunity missed at the most, as opposed to being a regression to terribleness.