Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

As it stands, we have the best goal difference out of the bottom 4. Only just. Makes a change to previous seasons where we've been way behind. But yeah, that needs to remain.

Good result for us today. Last five or six games, we've started to play how Garde wants us to, even if we haven't got the results we've deserved a few times.

Sadly, it's too late. Even more sadly, the CUNTS on our board have pissed Garde off so much, the first manager with a brain we've had in ages will be offski in the summer, I suspect.

Good result for us today. Last five or six games, we've started to play how Garde wants us to, even if we haven't got the results we've deserved a few times.

Sadly, it's too late. Even more sadly, the CUNTS on our board have pissed Garde off so much, the first manager with a brain we've had in ages will be offski in the summer, I suspect.

Do you rate him Brum?

To be fair it's not beyold the realms of possibilities you get out of it, Leicester were 7 points off safety with only 8 games to go last season. You seem in good form now, all the teams down the bottom seem to constantly fuck up, and theres only an 8 point difference, its very unlikely, but possible.

To be fair it's not beyold the realms of possibilities you get out of it, Leicester were 7 points off safety with only 8 games to go last season. You seem in good form now, all the teams down the bottom seem to constantly fuck up, and theres only an 8 point difference, its very unlikely, but possible.

our one advantage is that we've got nothing to lose, we've been considered dead for ages

Do you rate him Brum?

Yes, very much so. He seems to have turned around the doubters that there were over the last few weeks.

He's found a decent shape for us, he's managed to get a combination of defenders that seems to work (Richards at RB, Cissokho recalled from loan at LB and Okore and Lescott in the middle), and he's got us playing some watchable stuff.

The problem is he's currently totally fucked up front. Agbonlahor only fit striker. Ayew banned.

I fucking hope he stays, whether we go down or stay up.

Not looking good for us, Sunderland will be fine. Can we drag another one underneath us?

pretty sure sunderland will beat us in the derby due to McClaren being shit. so things are headed for a shitty tight end to the season, no more than Ashley deserves tho.

Not looking good for us, Sunderland will be fine. Can we drag another one underneath us?

I think we can, we still have a good chance. We still have to play all 3 teams below us, we also have to play both teams above us (both at home), the team above them we beat last week (WBA), and we have to play 3 teams above them (though one of them is Chelsea away today).

Both Swansea and Bournemouth are very much in this, WBA if they play like they have been recently could also be dragged into this.

Sunderland getting 4 points from matches we were hoping they got 0

That's a huge result for them, think they will stay up, we need another team to really get dragged into it

They will probably get 0 points from games in which we think they will get points from. Sunderland always up the performance for the big teams, a bit like us though. The good thing is that they are shitter than us when playing teams around us (games against us aside).