Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Can't vote until after Leicester game, then we'll know if we have Rafa, and how bad the situation :lol:

Knowing us we'll fluke a win against Leicester like we did vs Spurs regardless of who's in charge.

even with Rafa, I still think we will go down.

Same, just think we've left it too late. It's either us or the mackems imo and I think they'll fluke a few wins before the end of the season, more than us.

1 point from safety with a game in hand. I don't think so. With McClaren we'll be lucky to pick up a point at all though. Fine margins.

It's the gap above that which concerns me. Any team can go on a crazy run and Norwich or Sunderland could. We could win 6 games and still go down.

1 point from safety with a game in hand. I don't think so. With McClaren we'll be lucky to pick up a point at all though. Fine margins.

It's the gap above that which concerns me. Any team can go on a crazy run and Norwich or Sunderland could. We could win 6 games and still go down.

Not likely this year IMO. Very much a who's shitter competition down at the bottom. With Rafa we would edge above them both.

The game in hand is City though, no chance we get anything there.

Beat the Mackems, Palace, Norwich and one more we stay up.

City might be out of the title race by the time we play them with just the Champions League to concentrate on. I could imagine a Rafa side grinding out a 0-0 or something against them.

City might be out of the title race by the time we play them with just the Champions League to concentrate on. I could imagine a Rafa side grinding out a 0-0 or something against them.

Seen our defence?

The Man City game is at home, no reason we can't get something if we have an actual manager, they've only won 5 away games all season.

If McClaren is still here its obviously a 4-0 home defeat mind.

Seen our defence?

Bobby took a back 5 and keeper containing Karelse & Marcelino and went to Highbury to get a 0-0 not long after he took over when we were shit, and got it.

Didn't it take Keegan something like 5 games to get a win after he came back? I'm hoping we get the new manager bounce for once. It would be typical for NUFC to get a decent manager (a long time since the last one) and then lose him due to relegation. Even worse if we go down at the expense of Sunderland and the points their pedophile earned them.

If Rafa comes in, which I still can't accept will actually happen, we'll win every remaining game. This will send the suits at the premier league giddy and they'll award us 150 points for being super awesome and we'll be champions.

Guest Phillipealbert

All these retards who were 10, man.  Talk about leaving yourself nowhere to go!

I'm down from a 7 to a 5 myself now.

All these retards who were 10, man.  Talk about leaving yourself nowhere to go!

I'm down from a 7 to a 5 myself now.

Retards? You rude moustachioed sasage-guzzling-Belgian. Hope you're right though and that believing relegation is nailed-on is now worthy of ridicule. Ahh 'Hope' ...the anchor of the soul; the same anchor that holds you under water while you fight through your death throws whilst drowning in the  shee-its produced at SJH (...not the dictionary definition BTW).

Didn't it take Keegan something like 5 games to get a win after he came back? I'm hoping we get the new manager bounce for once. It would be typical for NUFC to get a decent manager (a long time since the last one) and then lose him due to relegation. Even worse if we go down at the expense of Sunderland and the points their paedophile earned them.

It took 10 or 11. By game 8 some were calling for him to step down. And then the Birmingham 1-1 happened and things clicked from there.