Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Not only is sacking McClaren our only chance now, but it has to be this evening, any longer than that and we are down (most likely are anyway)

It's a good job we are always so proactive in situations like this.

just had another look at the fixtures and i'd say they've blown it like, left it too late

we might win 2-3 home games, maybe, but it'll take an epic managerial performance from any new guy to see us start getting enough away from home

even under a new bloke i could see a max of 10-12 points and that'll be cutting it mighty fine

under mclaren we won't get over 30 points

it'll take an epic managerial performance from any new guy to see us start getting enough away from home

More often than not, the new person has to do very little other than not be the previous manager. The impetus is often gained simply from the previous manager no longer being there (Souness/Roeder).

it'll take an epic managerial performance from any new guy to see us start getting enough away from home

More often than not, the new person has to do very little. The impetus is often gained from the previous manager no longer being there (Souness/Roeder).

i agree with that, but to make ourselves safe we basically need the equivalent of 5 wins from 10 games

not happening

It's so weird. I'm just watching and thinking "Ooh. that's got to hurt" as the thing tumbles out of control. Ashley has killed my love of the club. Damn, never thought that could happen. The fat bastard. :(

If he doesn't go and go now then it's a nailed on 10 simple as, the players don't want him, the fans don't want him, I never thought I'd see greater ineptitude than John Fucking Carver but he's done the impossible.

Said if before and it still stands, if McClaren stays, we're down.

New manager and there's hope, depending on who it is of course. If we get Moyes I would give him as good as 50/50 on keeping us up.

Guest Phillipealbert

I know this is just a bit of fun, but how does everyone work their ratings out?

I do it on probability, i.e. 7 = 70% chance of relegation.

I'm a 7 ATM.  Likely to go down, with an outside chance that Two Haircuts will get sacked and we'll stay up.

If Chubbs stays with his man, we're going down. If we go down, there's a high chance we'll stay down for a decade.

Bad times.