Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z241/deckyno9/table5.jpg

:kinnear:

Would honestly jump at that right now, if stoke and blackburn pull out wins things look far far worse

I must admit, prior to today, I kind of just shrugged my shoulders to the thought of going down - partly because of a general apathy towards football as a whole

Something has hit me this afternoon and I feel truly gutted :(

I must admit, prior to today, I kind of just shrugged my shoulders to the thought of going down - partly because of a general apathy towards football as a whole

Something has hit me this afternoon and I feel truly gutted :(

Me too, but im more angry at the cunts running our club than anything.

if today we lost again and the management still not do the urgency they need.... they must beyond retarded peoples.

relegation will destroy the city... many economic aspect to the city will decrease at critical point mostly football related.

if today we lost again and the management still not do the urgency they need.... they must beyond retarded peoples.

relegation will destroy the city... many economic aspect to the city will decrease at critical point mostly football related.

:lol:

We're pretty much done imo. Never going to pull out once we're deeper than 3 points into the shithole, which we will be in two weeks time.

I really don't have the proper tools to process this. I've never experienced a relegation before and honestly never thought I would so I can't even understand what I'm going through never mind deal with it.  I just have this sick phantom pain in my stomach that I don't know what to do with.

10 for me now. You can forget about the first 60 minutes of the game today, these overpaid useless cunts wont play like that against the teams we should be beating, the likes of Stoke, Boro, Pompey. Remember we have seen performances like this against Man Utd twice this season and against Chelsea, what good did they do us?

Its just all the signs points to it.

We dont get Arsenal in the middle of their run of games when they cant score for toffee... we get them when they get back to form

We still lose to Man U despite playing very well while they appear to be hitting a run of poor form (for them).... other teams play similarly and win (Fulham being the best example today)

Other teams around us all pulling results that you wouldnt expect (Stoke at Villa, Boro v Liverpool, Portsmouth etc tec)

They all point one direction as far as the toon are concerned.

The last 3 home games will decide things, that's been obvious since September.

Today changes nothing, really.

We are already 2 points from safety, by the time those games come round god knows how big that gap will be. We wont win all 3 thats for sure and we might just have to.

I only hope they have had sunderlands forsight to write in massive wage reduction clauses into the players contracts for relegation. Bcause they are going to need to invoke it.

gone from a 4 to a 5. i still think everyone on  much more than that needs a word with themselves. howe are 9 or 10 ffs? there are 8 games left, not even middlesbrough and west brom are 9 or 10

You need to have a word with yourself tbh, what have you seen from this team over the course of the season that would suggest we have what it takes to get out of this? Baring in mind we are 2 points from safety and the teams above us have better run ins and a better fight in them.