Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Guest chopey

We can't even say we've had a good time since we came back up cos we honestly haven't

First game back.

Aye until the dark cloud of Pardew arrived and then it just wasn't the same anymore

We can't even say we've had a good time since we came back up cos we honestly haven't

First game back.

Aye until the dark cloud of Pardew arrived and then it just wasn't the same anymore

Yep. I'm always going to remember this as the pardew era. He's ruined my love for this club.

First game back.

Yep. I'm always going to remember this as the pardew era. He's ruined my love for this club.

Was great til they sacked Hughton. Honestly haven't played free flowing attacking football and had a manager and players that united the crowd since. Well until now when its too late.

Ashley and co probably don't even know we are relegated yet.

'The club will not accept that the club is currently in a relegation fight, though admit that some work is to be done. The club reiterates that there is plenty of football to be played this season and look forward to seeing Steve work with the players to improve results on the pitch'.