Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

What a couple of horrid sets of fans and clubs. NUFC in the championship is still a better club and will have bigger gates than both of them next season. Don't get all this whinging from neverton fans what to do they expect!? Talking about Newcastle like they are superior even though they can't match us in any department in the last 20 years.

is this thread not locked yet :idiot2:

we don't do miracles, ever

Then it's about time it happened. I'd invite Stifler for tea if it did.  I have a funny feeling though this will go to the last match.

Everton beat these what 6-2 or something earlier in the season?  Everton beating Sunderland seems realistic anytime apart from now, where it seems almost impossible

Sheer jealousy from 2 horrid little clubs is all it is. Remember us been in the champions league when they were the worst team in the league that's worth a laugh at, staying up in there customary 17th place isn't a position to be gloating from.

Keep hearing we are "deluded" for some reason too. Would love to know how?!

Sheer jealousy from 2 horrid little clubs is all it is. Remember us been in the champions league when they were the worst team in the league that's worth a laugh at, staying up in there customary 17th place isn't a position to be gloating from.

It'll be the usual colloquial Geordie stereotypes that they believe. "Deluded, ridiculous expectations, believe they should be in Europe every season, hounded a man who was doing a great job in Alan Pardew and treat him horribly, blah blah blah *insert more bullshit here*"

The fact is we're where we are because of a complete cretin that has destroyed our club bit by bit. Sunderland are actually trying. :lol:

We must have spent half the last 20 years playing in Europe anyway so it's not exactly deluded even if we did aim for that. Delusion is something that is unnatainable or haven't done before. That so called delusion is maybe why we attract better players over the years and have actually achieved things instead of been happy accepting there shit 17th places

"It's over - we're down"

*Sunderland lose to Everton*

"We won't beat Spurs - we're down"

*Newcastle beat Spurs*

"Sunderland will win and relegate us"

*Sunderland don't win*

"We'll get a points deduction and get relegated..."

So much fun being a Newcastle fan :lol:

I'd imagine the odds on Sunderland and Norwich losing their final two games and Newcastle beating Tottenham are up there with Leicester's odds at the start of the season for winning the league.

Paddy Power have it as 9/1. (Sunderland can lose one, draw one for us to survive. Norwich could win both and remain behind us if we won)

Yup. There's a lot of fans out there jealous of us and no matter how much the attempt to deny it it's the truth. Why? Coz they know that with our support if we ever get it right on the pitch we'd be unstoppable. We might not have won the league under Keegan all them years back but when have Sunderland ever come close emulating something as amazing as that season? Or the countless times in Europe, or the amazing players we've had? Or our fucking phenomenal stadium and the legions that continually fill it.

Their claim to world football is a beach ball and more recently a paedophile footballer. If Sunderland went down this season, no one would give a shit, if we go down the headlines will be widespread.

Tottenham’s 2015/16 league record when Dembele has started in central midfield:

Played 24; Won 15; Drawn 9; Lost 0. Points per game – 2.25

Tottenham’s 2015/16 league record when Dembele hasn’t started in central midfield:

Played 13; Won 4; Drawn 4; Lost 5. Points per game – 1.23

Shame it won't go down to the last game

Guest chopey

My grapes are particuarly sour this morning but I would Norwich to stay up and Sunderland to go down

My grapes are particuarly sour this morning but I would Norwich to stay up and Sunderland to go down

That's how I feel - if only to stop the "Allardyce has never been relegated" line continuing.