Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Rafa shouldn't stay. He's a prem manager. If we stayed up it would have been great because we know what he can do in this league.

The championship is such a mess man. No guarantees down there. Rafa doesn't deserve to muck about in that nonsense.

Surprised how little I'm bothered by this. Not even arsed if Rafa stays. Complete apathy.

Only thing I'm even vaguely bothered about. Everyone else involved in the club can be jettisoned into space as long as he stays imo.

What I mean is if he doesn't stay, I'll happily take a step back from thinking or worrying about us anymore.

Surprised how little I'm bothered by this. Not even arsed if Rafa stays. Complete apathy.

I am absolutely bothered that Rafa stays. Now I've had a glimpse of proper management I will not put up with anything less. Especially since this is something that we have been crying out for since Keegan left.

Only thing I'm even vaguely bothered about. Everyone else involved in the club can be jettisoned into space as long as he stays imo.

What I mean is if he doesn't stay, I'll happily take a step back from thinking or worrying about us anymore.

In that case - yup. Time for a new source of frustration/anger/disappointment. Maybe I'll have another kid.

Rafa shouldn't stay. He's a prem manager. If we stayed up it would have been great because we know what he can do in this league.

The championship is such a mess man. No guarantees down there. Rafa doesn't deserve to muck about in that nonsense.

The fuck?! We need ALL the help we can get!  :serious:

The process of scrutinising what went wrong and planning for what is to come has already begun.

You and your fat cunt mate. Your ineptitude with regards to the "job" you're doing. You hairless spunk gurgling thumb looking cockwomble.

How is there a process  :lol:

You already admitted what went wrong when you sacked off all your previous ideas, hired a manager like Rafa, spunked loads of money on England players etc etc

Basically, you've been running the club like a bunch of twats. Which you're well aware of. Atleast you saved loads of money on the managers wage for a while  :thup: :thup: :thup:

There's going to be a generation of supporters who've only seen us like this.

Not even Champions League or Cup finals.

Just this.

Jesus christ.  :lol:

The earliest thing I remember as a Newcastle fan is that 4-1 win against Olympiacos, where Dyer scored a back heel, and thats only because I was there. :lol:

Having read that statement it seems that Ashley is pretty desperate to hold onto Rafa at any cost to lessen the blowback from his disastrous cheapskate policy of hiring stamp lickers to run a football club. Charnley being the cock sucker he is has delivered the message for the boss in true ingrate fashion and no doubt he'll happily take a pay cut to go back to whatever shitty job he was doing previously. Making the tea or rimming Ashley.