Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

We're far from done, it's mid December and almost half the league is garbage.

We've lost to Huddersfield, Brighton and Bournemouth while also drawing with West Brom. Half the league might be garbage but the evidence shows we're one of the worst three.

Guest firetotheworks

The optimism in here is admirable :lol: :lol:

Just over a decade's experience of knowing that post match isn't the best time to make predictions. :lol: Particularly with a takeover and signings on the horizon.

The optimism in here is admirable :lol: :lol:

Just over a decade's experience of knowing that post match isn't the best time to make predictions. :lol: Particularly with a takeover and signings on the horizon.

I was just as pessimistic pre-match. We have no quality, no tactics, horrific form and bad fixtures coming up.

Probably still at the 6 I was earlier today but the lack of energy in that second half tonight is seriously worrying.

Sure, we need the takeover, everyone knows that. But the core of the squad is going to be the same no matter what happens in January.

Absolutely s*** at the moment but we still aren’t in the bottom 3, small margins man.  Keeping mistake, last minute goal v Bournemouth, game was completely drifting at Burnley yet we have ended up with 0 points.  IF we get the signings we can stay up, you have to be optimistic otherwise you’ll just depress yourself into a s*** state.  Think I’m waffling but you just have to hope I guess  :lol:

What's really ridiculous is we're only three points behind 11th.

7 of the bottom half lost this week, and only 1 team won.

Going to be everyone bar the normal and Watford, Saints and Burnley. So shite. Absolutely insane we're not in the bottom 3.

What's really ridiculous is we're only three points behind 11th.

7 of the bottom half lost this week, and only 1 team won.

Going to be everyone bar the normal and Watford, Saints and Burnley. So shite.

Everton and Leicester have enough quality and a bit of momentum now, they'll be fine too. But yeah, everyone in the bottom half is in danger.