Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

This squad is worse than the two that got us relegated.

Despite all the money spent on it. 

I know, I know, we were limited in the summer and loads of decent deals were scrapped (Tammy etc.) but the signings made are just complete wastes of money.  Rafa has spunked millions on utter crap.  So bad.

We could possibly go down even with investment. Huge overhaul needed in a tough winter window. No messing around we need players in 1st Jan.

It’s going to be hard to attract decent players. Players with any ambition won’t want to come to a club in a relegation battle.

Anyone predicting less than 10 is insane at this point. This squad has had it's initial adrenaline run and is now dying on it's arse without a fight.

Howay man. We're not even half way through the season yet with a transfer window to come. It's desperate but not absolutely nailed-on yet.

I know, I know, we were limited in the summer and loads of decent deals were scrapped (Tammy etc.) but the signings made are just complete wastes of money.  Rafa has spunked millions on utter crap.  So bad.

Who do you want as manager then? Which superb manager do you want in?

You seem revel in our losses and have no solutions, howay then.

"Not my job to decide that."

You seem revel in our losses and have no solutions, howay then.

Never getting a response to that. We’ve all tried.

We're quite likely to lose every game now until mid January :lol: massive catch up required even if we do spend money

That's my worry. We'll be well over the half way point in the season too. We need a draw at West Ham and a win with Brighton at home.