Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

6. It's looking more likely than not at the moment because it's hard to see where the next win is coming from. However I think we'll spend in January no matter what, I think we're actually getting a bit better going forward and Lascelles and Dummett coming back will help to sure up the defence. Also I don't think Benitez will panic which will help in the long run.

6. It's looking more likely than not at the moment because it's hard to see where the next win is coming from. However I think we'll spend in January no matter what, I think we're actually getting a bit better going forward and Lascelles and Dummett coming back will help to sure up the defence. Also I don't think Benitez will panic which will help in the long run.

Pretty much how I see it.

It's not a foregone conclusion either way at this point. I certainly wouldn't be putting too much hope on signing our way out of trouble, it's not easy getting quality signings in January, and it didn't work last time round. Looking at the other teams at the bottom like Swansea, they have strikers like Bony and Tammy Abrahams, so that puts into perspective the quality of our strike force. Our best asset is our manager by a mile.

I'm an 8 based on the fact that the takeover won't happen. I think as it stands we obviously aren't the worst team but when the takeover doesn't happen, Rafa leaves, confidence is sapped and injuries pile up I think it will crumble. A lot rides on the takeover, not for money for January as I don't think there will be time for that now, but in terms of keeping our manager and instilling some confidence in players.

I actually cant think of a worse team than us, Palace - No, West Ham - No, Swansea - Maybe

Bournemouth’s next four are a Man Utd, Liverpool, Chelsea, Man City.

Huddersfield have lost 5 of 6 by a combined score of 16-4. Their win came against Brighton.

Brighton haven’t won in their last five, although they have managed a couple draws. They have Spurs, Burnley, Watford, Chelsea.

West Brom haven’t won since AUGUST. They have Liverpool, Man Utd, Stoke, Everton, Arsenal.

Stoke have a very favorable run of fixtures coming up. They will either be effectively safe or a genuine relegation candidate by the end of it. Their GD is concerning.

Swansea have City, Everton, Palace, Liverpool, Watford, Spurs and hadn’t won in 8 before beating West Brom the other day.

And then there’s West Ham and Palace.

Point being there are a lot of teams struggling. A couple results and we could be looking quite comfortable again.

Agreed - all you need is one or two wins and you shoot up the table.  We've got some tough matches coming up, but we've also got some great opportunities to get points against Everton, West Ham, Brighton and Stoke.  I'm a 5 at the moment.

I'm an 8 based on the fact that the takeover won't happen. I think as it stands we obviously aren't the worst team but when the takeover doesn't happen, Rafa leaves, confidence is sapped and injuries pile up I think it will crumble. A lot rides on the takeover, not for money for January as I don't think there will be time for that now, but in terms of keeping our manager and instilling some confidence in players.

I actually cant think of a worse team than us, Palace - No, West Ham - No, Swansea - Maybe

That's just because you're not a fan of those clubs probably, they'll be saying the same thing.

Huddersfield have lost 5 of 6 by a combined score of 16-4. Their win came against Brighton.

Brighton haven’t won in their last five, although they have managed a couple draws. They have Spurs, Burnley, Watford, Chelsea.

West Brom haven’t won since AUGUST. They have Liverpool, Man Utd, Stoke, Everton, Arsenal.

Stoke have a very favorable run of fixtures coming up. They will either be effectively safe or a genuine relegation candidate by the end of it. Their GD is concerning.

Swansea have City, Everton, Palace, Liverpool, Watford, Spurs and hadn’t won in 8 before beating West Brom the other day.

Point being there are a lot of teams struggling. A couple results and we could be looking quite comfortable again.

:lol: Do actually feel a bit better after reading that. Crucial that we get something tonight though.

:lol: Do actually feel a bit better after reading that. Crucial that we get something tonight though.

Aye, Thanks Ed.

Rafa will stick to his principles, that will see us through- if only just.

We're cack, but Atsu coming back as well as Lascelles will help.

West Brom are finished with Pardew imo, Swansea probably too. That means there's one more of: us, Stoke, Brighton, Palace, Huddersfield, West Ham, Bournemouth, and even Southampton and Everton. It's nowhere near a forgone conclusion. Win tonight and all results were to go our way we'll be 1pt off 10th place.

This aged well.

Another home defeat incoming thats now lost 8 out of the last 9 games. or so its fucking pathetic.

this team is just about the same team that lost 10 championship games last season is it any wonder we are heading back there. no quality at all anywhere the squad is way out of its depth in this league