Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Guest Howaythetoon

I predict the second half of the season we will see the opposite and come May we’ll stay up based on the points gained in the first half of the season, but w’ll be down there. We go down next season!

I'm glad we're not going down like, although realistically it's just cementing Ashley and his hold on the club. He'll get another season on the cheap with a fraud manager.

This doesn’t sound like something to be glad about.

The results are a lot easier to enjoy if you don't actually follow the match. The game was absolute torture in the first half so I went to Asda, when I got back we'd won and Mig had scored the winner. It was fucking mint.

4 points off the Champions League. I might be hooked again if the club started talking of looking to challenge for Europe and not just settle for 40 plus.

:lol:

Would you like to buy some magic beans?

Think you’re all missing my point like. :lol:

If we were in this position under Rafa I’d be expecting us to look at the top 6/7. As it is I think we’ll still be scraping the barrel around 13/14th. If Bruce was saying in his interviews he was wanting to get in Europe I’d be tempted to get back onboard.