Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Would love to see Villa Park go up in flames. Hate those bastards for the way they've went on with us ever since 09. They have some weird anti-Newcastle agenda like they're sort of pally with the mackems for no apparent reason.

I presume the mackems have a ”friendship” with them?

Would love to see Villa Park go up in flames. Hate those bastards for the way they've went on with us ever since 09. They have some weird anti-Newcastle agenda like they're sort of pally with the mackems for no apparent reason.

I presume the mackems have a ”friendship” with them?

Nah, they dislike them because of Daz Bent.

That’s Daz Bent who relegated them for Burton Albion, just in case you can’t remember.

You’d have to worry about Bournemouth with 6 losses in 7.

Their usual high goal rate is down on previous years they were always going to be in big trouble if they lost that.

Surprised that this is coming from you. But yeah there's a chance.

The next 6 games could have us back in the thick of the mess though no? ESP if we don’t pick up any points

I could see us losing 5 of our next 8 games.

Man Utd L

Everton

Leicester L

Wolves L

Chelsea L

Everton

Norwich W

Arsenal L

We’ll be comfortable in midtable like every season though.

Bournemouth and Watford look far better than we do. Their results will pick up. West Ham will bin Pellegrini and doubtless spend in Jan to pull out of it. It’ll be us, Villa and possibly Brighton in a race to the bottom.

The next 6 games could have us back in the thick of the mess though no? ESP if we don’t pick up any points

I could see us losing 5 of our next 8 games.

Man Utd L

Everton

Leicester L

Wolves L

Chelsea L

Everton

Norwich W

Arsenal L

We’ll be comfortable in midtable like every season though.

It begins.

Bournemouth and Watford look far better than we do. Their results will pick up. West Ham will bin Pellegrini and doubtless spend in Jan to pull out of it. It’ll be us, Villa and possibly Brighton in a race to the bottom.

Watford are going to have to go some to overturn a 12 point deficit on us.

Watford are going to have to go some to overturn a 12 point deficit on us.

We have lost 1 at home. Not been behind at half time. Even a couple of draws in the next 2 home games isn't a disaster.

I sadly can't see us going down now but we will finish around 15-17 max

Its an outside chance of course, but it still wouldn't surprise me if Newcastle were one of those teams that collapse in the 2nd half of the season and look in trouble going into April.

I sadly can't see us going down now but we will finish around 15-17 max

We play a revitalised Everton next, then Leicester, Wolves, Chelsea, Everton again before we play Norwich and then Arsenal.

We could very much have a John Carver like 2nd half of the season. Can anyone see Brice being able to turn it around after those fixtures?