Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Yep I agree and will be for some time so I’m not going to waste my life hating the team mate and wanting them beat, life’s too short.

No one hates the team itself (i would guess) but it's the club that people want to implode. The 2 unfortunately can't be separated.

Sadly, I can't celebrate this team winning when it means Ashley wins as a consequence.

Yep I agree and will be for some time so I’m not going to waste my life hating the team mate and wanting them beat, life’s too short.

No one hates the team itself (i would guess) but it's the club that people want to implode. The 2 unfortunately can't be separated.

Sadly, I can't celebrate this team winning when it means Ashley wins as a consequence.

Woke up early today still feeling utter contempt for my beloved club.

Never before have I hated it so much, wtf am I going to do now? No football club to support ? I simply won’t go back now that’s it, I clung on to the takeover happening and Rafa with a few quid to spend, all blown apart now with the shabby way they got rid of him, yes , rid of him.

This is not our club anymore, it will be beyond belief how many mugs will turn up against Arsenal and beyond not knowing why they are there is the stupidity of our fan base.

Now more than ever do they (the owners) deserve our hate, please just stay away lads and only ever set foot inside when he’s gone.  :(

So what exactly made you change your mind??

Never before have I hated it so much, wtf am I going to do now? No football club to support ? I simply won’t go back now that’s it, I clung on to the takeover happening and Rafa with a few quid to spend, all blown apart now with the shabby way they got rid of him, yes , rid of him.

This is not our club anymore, it will be beyond belief how many mugs will turn up against Arsenal and beyond not knowing why they are there is the stupidity of our fan base.

Now more than ever do they (the owners) deserve our hate, please just stay away lads and only ever set foot inside when he’s gone.  :(

Lifes too short, I watch on tv etc only, I still stand by all of that, what I wont do is wish the worst for the team,wish them beat .so you can fuck off with trying to take the piss.

I had a season ticket since before Kk signed as a player  till this year,  I'm against Ashley but I never want us beat and those who want us to lose are amongst the very few in our dan base .

this is not our club anymore, it will be beyond belief how many mugs will turn up against Arsenal and beyond not knowing why they are there is the stupidity of our fan base.

"all the match going fans are idiots! MUGS"

Also you

"people wanting us to get beat, idiots, hate them"

Unreal

Not go with your agenda? Unlucky.

:lol:

think we are going to forget about relegation henceforth. A cup run and takeover could happen this season if we genuinely wanted it.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If who genuinely wanted it?

Ashley's not selling. He has never been selling. It's all a big joke to him. He's got it so easy there's no wonder he sees it all as a big joke either.

7 points clear of 18th with a better goal difference of 11.

Have to admit, better than I thought it would be at this stage.

It's been well flukey, but the points are on the board. If the defence holds up, we should get over the line (=17th) even with the same dismal forward play.

Last 4 seasons in Premier League after 16 games.

2019-2020 16 6 4 6 17 23 22 -

2018-2019 16 3 4 9 13 22 13 + 9 pts

2017-2018 16 4 3 9 16 25 15 + 7 pts

2015-2016 16 4 4 8 18 31 16 + 6 pts

Considering our attacking hasn't great, surprised to see we are 2nd highest goals this season compared to last 4 seasons.

If we can win 2 out of next 6 - very unlikely to go down.

Last 4 seasons in Premier League after 16 games.

GP    W      D    L      GF  GA  Points  Comparison

2019-2020 16 6 4 6 17 23 22 -

2018-2019 16 3 4 9 13 22 13 + 9 pts

2017-2018 16 4 3 9 16 25 15 + 7 pts

2015-2016 16 4 4 8 18 31 16 + 6 pts

Considering our attacking hasn't great, surprised to see we are 2nd highest goals this season compared to last 4 seasons.

If we can win 2 out of next 6 - very unlikely to go down.

Only need to win 6 out of 22 still mind boggling how we have 22 points especially since our strike force is absolute dog shit and cant score for toffee and we generally look turbo shit every game