Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

I sadly can't see us going down now but we will finish around 15-17 max

We play a revitalised Everton next, then Leicester, Wolves, Chelsea, Everton again before we ply Norwich and then Arsenal.

We could very much have a John Carver like 2nd half of the season. Can anyone see Brice being able to turn it around after those fixtures?

If he plays his 5-3-2 for the next 7 :suicide:

We play a revitalised Everton next, then Leicester, Wolves, Chelsea, Everton again before we ply Norwich and then Arsenal.

We could very much have a John Carver like 2nd half of the season. Can anyone see Brice being able to turn it around after those fixtures?

Every game is tough , every single one, his brief is 40 points, same as Rafa, same as any cunt below top 10 , realise and deal with that and life might not seem to be so bad.Keep dreaming of CL football and life will be shite.

Every game is tough , every single one, his brief is 40 points, same as Rafa, same as any cunt below top 10 , realise and deal with that and life might not seem to be so bad.Keep dreaming of CL football and life will be shite.

:lol: You Muppet.

The whole point of sport is to dream of and to try to attain, success.

Football supporting life isn't shite because you don't achieve it (well, it can a little), but it's particularly shite when your club actively tries not to achieve it.

Football supporting life isn't shite because you don't achieve it (well, it can a little), but it's particularly shite when your club actively tries not to achieve it.

I get the sentiment, it’s why I chucked my ST , no need for the muppet bit, I’m a realist  , most clubs are there to survive .

I get the sentiment, it’s why I chucked my ST , no need for the muppet bit, I’m a realist  , most clubs are there to survive .

Fair comment, apologies.

The clubs that take that approach do so because they know that they don't have the immediate resources to think CL or UEFA Cup, especially if they are newly promoted. With the best will in the world, I don't see Sheff Utd or Norwich attracting the likes of Rafa Benitez. We are fortunate that we can so no fan should accept the club setting a target of 40 points. It's a negative mindset from the off.

So true, lower your expectations to Ashley's desired ceiling (surviving) and I'm sure things aren't so bad.

But why the fuck should we do that?

If Watford win at home to Wolves which is very possible, or Villa win at Burnley then it’s going to get edgy.

Good. Bruce fanboys were getting a bit too cocky on the back of a few flukey results.

I believe we're entering the freefall zone. Better managers could probably course-correct. I don't think Bruce can. Ridden the luck of defenders scoring and having a rafa-drilled defense at his disposal long enough and the shine has worn off. Last or second-last in virtually every attacking stat. It won't end well.

Guest godzilla

I believe we're entering the freefall zone. Better managers could probably course-correct. I don't think Bruce can. Ridden the luck of defenders scoring and having a rafa-drilled defense at his disposal long enough and the shine has worn off. Last or second-last in virtually every attacking stat. It won't end well.

Defence the last couple of games has been terrible

Defence the last couple of games has been terrible

Hence the "shine wearing off" part - it was only going to last for so long with him at the helm. I don't think he has a clue.

Worrying times and the signs aren't good.  A better performance than in recent times yet still beaten.  Other teams below us are also picking up points and showing good form.  I just hope we can stumble to another 10/12 points because this team are not capable of dominating the opposition.  When you look at the team's we are relying on staying in the bottom 3 then it does not bode well.  Norwich wiped the floor with us as did Villa.  Watford were robbed at our place.  I fear the worst.  However Kaka was entertained by a fantastic game today!  (winky face).

But but.. It was "job done" I thought..

That was the narrative. 7 whole points better off at the same stage as the previous proven manager. A mighty 7 points above the relegation zone in December. Nothing could go wrong they told me. We had a manager doing a fantastic job, better than Benitez, they told me.

Some of those same people are now predicting a struggle. What!?! with the top class manager doing a great job we have?! That dog don't hunt.

‘‘Tis from me , can’t see them going down at all, gladly bet you £200 if you have the balls clever shite ?

Yes?

‘‘Tis from me , can’t see them going down at all, gladly bet you £200 if you have the balls clever shite ?

Yes?

Just thought it was way too early to say either way. I wish you a pleasant weekend.