Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Just took a look at our results and reasonably what you would expect from the reverse fixtures and I see us getting another 24 points.

It's going to be close

Surely it won’t be close if we’re anywhere near 46 points!?

Just took a look at our results and reasonably what you would expect from the reverse fixtures and I see us getting another 24 points.

It's going to be close

Margin of error, all it takes is for us not to turn up against Norwich Watford and Southampton and we are in trouble

We've overachieved against the 2 Manchester Clubs and Spurs 1st half of the season and there is only Norwich Villa and Sheff Utd of the games we've played away where I'm confident of getting 3 points from

It's going to be close

Margin of error, all it takes is for us not to turn up against Norwich Watford and Southampton and we are in trouble

We've overachieved against the 2 Manchester Clubs and Spurs 1st half of the season and there is only Norwich Villa and Sheff Utd of the games we've played away where I'm confident of getting 3 points from

9/10 points is pretty big margin of error though.

We're not going to get relegated....this season. We've fluked our way to 22 pts and that should be enough. I'm sure we can fluke our way to another 15 or so. Next season will be a car crash though, but Ashley can always sack Bruce and bring in some other patsy to keep the St James regulars happy. Every season in the Premier is a bonus as far as he's concerned.

We might be in a good position point wise, but I it feels like its written in stone that we will sink like a stone. Desperate Bruce will have no idea how to fix the rot either. Grit and will is his biggest hope, combined with luck.

We are still in a relegation fight you see one or two teams doing better then most thought then they drop like a stone the second half of the season once we play teams twice, people are just believing because we have more points then Rafa at this point we are doing well we'd be looking at Europe with Rafa not relegation

Bruce will have them in a relegation fight after Xmas

Is that what you are hoping for?

What are you hoping for? 15th spot and 4th round of the FA cup?

:lol:

Stop it. I’m getting too excited.

We're not going to get relegated....this season. We've fluked our way to 22 pts and that should be enough. I'm sure we can fluke our way to another 15 or so. Next season will be a car crash though, but Ashley can always sack Bruce and bring in some other patsy to keep the St James regulars happy. Every season in the Premier is a bonus as far as he's concerned.

I have watched three of your games - against us, Spurs, and City.  SB maybe tactically limited but he has been able to coax a defensive performance when needed. You also have goal scoring threats in midfield and defense. You should be safe by the end of February, if not earlier.

Guest Howaythetoon

Bruce will have them in a relegation fight after Xmas

Is that what you are hoping for?

What are you hoping for? 15th spot and 4th round of the FA cup?

Deluded Geordies with their high expectations...

15th and reaching the 4th Round of the FA Cup? Bruce is doing a great job and the lads are playing some super stuff, but talk of top 15 and a cup run is silly stuff and pie in the sky. Let’s just survive staying up another season and hope Rochdale won’t be taking the FA Cup seriously this season. Hopefully a few of their top players will pick up a few injuries before they play the Toon.

As long as the lads don’t get humiliated I’ll be happy, anything else would be dream land.

That’s the beauty of the FA Cup though, anything can happen and we are due an upset.

Survival is the priority though, I’d hate to not have this all to look forward to again this time next year or the year after and every year...

I can't see us getting relegated this year unless something catastrophic happens.  We'll muddle through and beat the drop. 

I seem to remember assurances that money would be available for January.  Obviously the reduced crowds are having a financial effect because the money is not going to be there.

I'm not even sure if Cabbage Head knows how we play and would be able to bring players in let alone indoctrinate them into "playing off their front foot."

I seem to remember assurances that money would be available for January.

Yeh I wouldn’t be so sure with Charnley saying last week “never say never” and Bruce with “January is a very difficult window”

Hardly fills me with confidence and they just gave away 10,000 tickets what more do people want