Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

anyone that thinks we're up is a lunatic

the only thing we had going for us was not conceding too many and we're now basically throwing the ball into the net as rafa's coaching starts to unravel under bruce - people blame the individuals for getting caught with passes across the defence but it's a clear symptom of how shit the system is as we're so compressed there's no way to pass it out other than long ball

strikers can't score, they aren't even getting near the other goal for the most part

players dropping like flies because he's flogged them too early and doesn't know how to manage players' fitness

i thought he'd ride to the end of the season but i'm not so sure, other clubs will try and improve in january and we'll think we're safe

could be on lads  :frantic:

The appointment of the cauliflowersaurus almost guaranteed relegation. Our luck to amass the points we have has been staggering. The players are now being cleansed of the Rafa principles and are looking exactly like the hapless squad we should have been without his coaching and tactics.

I can’t see us getting near another 10 points.

Best price of 5/1 to go down now. Pile in.

Wow. I lumped on at 8/1 after the Everton game. I can see us only getting another 10-12 points and that won't be enough this season. Only one way we are going with this clown in charge.

I’ve not known a club more deserving of relegation in the PL era tbh.

There’s absolutely no hint of a plan to move forward or, to be quite honest, even to stand still. It’s fucking ironic that even those clubs with whom we’ll likely be battling it out with for relegation have a semblance of a forward-thinking plan/decent facilities/don’t treat fans with utter contempt. Take a look at Norwich, for instance. Light years ahead of us.

Honestly, I think the only thing that keeps this sinking ship afloat is the supporters. We withdraw revenue from the club, then the fat cunt in charge won’t have an option to keep this farce going.

Off the top of my head, we’ve 3 senior coaches. None of whom have experience of putting together decent footballing sides. A piss poor academy. Training ‘facilities’ that are at least a decade out of date. A recruitment system where the chancer in charge makes it his business to ignore scouting reports. A ticket office salesman as MD. In what parallel universe does a club run like this deserve to be competing in the richest league in the world?

There’s absolutely no hint of a plan to move forward or, to be quite honest, even to stand still. It’s fucking ironic that even those clubs with whom we’ll likely be battling it out with for relegation have a semblance of a forward-thinking plan/decent facilities/don’t treat fans with utter contempt. Take a look at Norwich, for instance. Light years ahead of us.

Honestly, I think the only thing that keeps this sinking ship afloat is the supporters. We withdraw revenue from the club, then the fat cunt in charge won’t have an option to keep this farce going.

Off the top of my head, we’ve 3 senior coaches. None of whom have experience of putting together decent footballing sides. A piss poor academy. Training ‘facilities’ that are at least a decade out of date. A recruitment system where the chancer in charge makes it his business to ignore scouting reports. A ticket office salesman as MD. In what parallel universe does a club run like this deserve to be competing in the richest league in the world?

Yup. We, and everyone making it happen, deserve to go down.

There’s absolutely no hint of a plan to move forward or, to be quite honest, even to stand still. It’s f***ing ironic that even those clubs with whom we’ll likely be battling it out with for relegation have a semblance of a forward-thinking plan/decent facilities/don’t treat fans with utter contempt. Take a look at Norwich, for instance. Light years ahead of us.

Honestly, I think the only thing that keeps this sinking ship afloat is the supporters. We withdraw revenue from the club, then the fat c*** in charge won’t have an option to keep this farce going.

Off the top of my head, we’ve 3 senior coaches. None of whom have experience of putting together decent footballing sides. A p*ss poor academy. Training ‘facilities’ that are at least a decade out of date. A recruitment system where the chancer in charge makes it his business to ignore scouting reports. A ticket office salesman as MD. In what parallel universe does a club run like this deserve to be competing in the richest league in the world?

Outstanding comments. Its unbelievable how the remaning fans seem  absolutely oblivious to this!

the only thing we had going for us was not conceding too many and we're now basically throwing the ball into the net as rafa's coaching starts to unravel under bruce - people blame the individuals for getting caught with passes across the defence but it's a clear symptom of how shit the system is as we're so compressed there's no way to pass it out other than long ball

strikers can't score, they aren't even getting near the other goal for the most part

players dropping like flies because he's flogged them too early and doesn't know how to manage players' fitness

i thought he'd ride to the end of the season but i'm not so sure, other clubs will try and improve in january and we'll think we're safe

Absolutely spot on that.

Guest godzilla

the only thing we had going for us was not conceding too many and we're now basically throwing the ball into the net as rafa's coaching starts to unravel under bruce - people blame the individuals for getting caught with passes across the defence but it's a clear symptom of how s*** the system is as we're so compressed there's no way to pass it out other than long ball

Absolutely spot on that.

The 2 central midfielders are playing just in front of the back four more often than not. This is then inviting pressure from the opposition and as said resulting in the the play being so compressed because there is no out ball through the midfield to start an attack. The ball is then given away cheaply (hoofed) and the pressure starts again. It's so annoying as it's so obvious to see why we only have 30% possession in nearly every game.

Great post. The supporters hold a lot of power, it's a shame they want to pretend otherwise and allow this to carry on indefinitely for a day out.

It's easy to want this club relegated, because as you say, it's the least it deserves.

the only thing we had going for us was not conceding too many and we're now basically throwing the ball into the net as rafa's coaching starts to unravel under bruce - people blame the individuals for getting caught with passes across the defence but it's a clear symptom of how s*** the system is as we're so compressed there's no way to pass it out other than long ball

Absolutely spot on that.

The 2 central midfielders are playing just in front of the back four more often than not. This is then inviting pressure from the opposition and as said resulting in the the play being so compressed because there is no out ball through the midfield to start an attack. The ball is then given away cheaply (hoofed) and the pressure starts again. It's so annoying as it's so obvious to see why we only have 30% possession in nearly every game.

3 knackers on a message board can see what's going on, apparently a mystery to brewcey et al :lol:

EDIT: funny thing he changed it at OT of all places and both longstaff brothers were all over the place rather than holding in front of defence, we then get cut to shreds in the space they left behind and it's another shitshow because he doesn't try to play a higher line and press up or anything to compensate, just leaves a 40 yard gap for them to stroll into

it's honestly pretty impressive the man is getting paid to do this :lol:

Guest godzilla

Absolutely spot on that.

3 knackers on a message board can see what's going on, apparently a mystery to brewcey et al :lol:

Mystery solved  ;D

Guest godzilla

Absolutely spot on that.

EDIT: funny thing he changed it at OT of all places and both longstaff brothers were all over the place rather than holding in front of defence, we then get cut to shreds in the space they left behind and it's another shitshow because he doesn't try to play a higher line and press up or anything to compensate, just leaves a 40 yard gap for them to stroll into

it's honestly pretty impressive the man is getting paid to do this :lol:

Yeah either too far back or too far forward, no wonder he has one of the worse % wins in the history of the premiership  :cheesy: EDIT: Even our front three are more often than not in their own half, how on earth are you supposed to put teams on the back foot from that position.