Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

No need for s*** like that. They either have news or they don't. Cryptic s**** is no good for anyone.

What's with the #nufctakover s**** too? takover?

They’re under an NDA - they can’t give updates.

People have asked for hints/clues it is ongoing, that is what has now happened, yet people just moan about that too.

What NDA are they under? The reason I ask that is the fact that AS put quite a lengthy statement out about the whole thing. Has a new NDA been agreed since?

Guest Cheesy Beans

Is that actually Ghodoussi would be my first question though.

His ‘likes’ on Twitter are interesting viewing, if it is actually him.

The account only being active since April makes me suspicious it isn’t actually him...

I don't do twitter tbh, but when I look at his profile it says April 2009?

Only put out 12 Tweets (first one in April this year).

Also seems odd that all 12 of the Tweets are in relation to NUFC, football in general, or things like BLM and Captain Tom. You’d have thought he’d post about non-UK news, retweet business things etc.

His followers are also NUFC related stuff or UK/US news, barely any friends, business associates etc.

Maybe it is him and he signed up in 2009 but only started using the account when the takeover hit the news. Just seems really peculiar.

The account only being active since April makes me suspicious it isn’t actually him...

Also seems odd that all 12 of the Tweets are in relation to NUFC, football in general, or things like BLM and Captain Tom. You’d have thought he’d post about non-UK news, retweet business things etc.

His followers are also NUFC related stuff or UK/US news, barely any friends, business associates etc.

Maybe it is him and he signed up in 2009 but only started using the account when the takeover hit the news. Just seems really peculiar.

Ah that's fair aye.

Just add it to the list of shit we have to avoid in the takeover minefield.

Guest Cheesy Beans

The Chronicle have used some of his Tweets as news though (statement posted after the tactical withdrawal).

Would be fairly embarrassing for them if they’ve been duped.

Fwiw, I have no idea if it is him or not, it just seems really odd.

I'm highly sceptical it's him and if something smells fishy on Twitter, it inevitably turns out that way. The tweets he has 'liked' also seem way to NUFC focused.

Guest reefatoon

Christ, we have so many Lee Ryder's in here. Anything slightly positive that is posted is jumped straight on by the Ryderites, smearing their misery all over it.

The Chronicle have used some of his Tweets as news though (statement posted after the tactical withdrawal).

Would be fairly embarrassing for them if they’ve been duped.

Fwiw, I have no idea if it is him or not, it just seems really odd.

This is a joke right?

Them fuckers are shameless man  :lol:

Could be deleting stuff after a period of time, some people do that to mitigate the possibility of things biting them on the arse further down the line.  His like history goes back to 2017.

Christ, we have so many Lee Ryder's in here. Anything slightly positive that is posted is jumped straight on by the Ryderites, smearing their misery all over it.

It's hardly surprising. Every single positive snippet there has been in the last 17-18 weeks has come to nothing.

There seems to be a decent bit of interaction between his account and Jamie Rueben's. And that's definitely Jamie Ruben's account. Overall I think it probably is him.

Reuben has liked NUFC360’s retweet of it!

There seems to be a decent bit of interaction between his account and Jamie Rueben's. And that's definitely Jamie Ruben's account. Overall I think it probably is him.

Reuben has liked NUFC360’s retweet of it!

giphy.gif

I'm sure I've posted this far too many times, but it always feels apt

Can anyone answer the question about what NDA they might be under please? Assume the fact that Amanda broke it means there are implications, or it's over?

I doubt there is any legally binding NDAs between the PL and the other side. Between seller and buyer, aye as financials are discussed and to stop leaks to other interested parties promoting fair competition but it’s probably more an agreement, nothing more. nothing the PL does in this process is legally binding or upheld by a governing body or even government, so I doubt the validity of anything they have in place if it came to applying law. It’s why anyone is struggling to nail the cunts against the wall. When it comes to this test, they’ve made it up as they’ve gone along. They could state it’s over, it’s still ongoing, she broke it, she hasn’t done anything to stop it or they just need to stay silent in this process to protect the buyers. So answer is there probably isn’t a definitive one, just like everything else in the stupid ducking process.