Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

I've got to admit, I'm a bit disappointed in our ITK today. I was all aboard the Mimms train but dropping vague riddles like that isn't very impressive when we're all waiting for information. That's twitter hack attention seeker conduct. 

Bollocks.

Elaborate.

You are talking bollocks. Just take what comes your way without having to be spoon fed every 5 minutes.

I like Mimms. He usually just tells us what he's been told, what he knows and what he doesn't know. Posting song lyrics and leaving us to guess what he's on about hasn't hitherto been his MO. I think he's better when he's straight down the line with us. That's all.

Pack your bags up and leave

And don't you dare come running back to me

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

"PIF have told Ashley to sack Bruce"

Is that the line from your source, mate?

Have I missed something?

Where has Mimms said this ?

page 596

I can't see where he's said "PIF have told Ashley to sack Bruce"

Because he hasn’t. Yet IMTTS is insisting that 

he has. And people now jump on that as they can’t be bothered to read through the posts to find out for themselves. Yet again, IMTTS is sowing negativity and lying for no reason other than to be obnoxious.

Yeah he hasn’t said it. He did say months ago PIF want Bruce gone straight away if they take over.

However posting cryptic messages about Bruce packing his bags in the takeover thread rather than the Bruce thread suggests Bruce is going at the request of PIF

Ultimately tho fuck knows. So little to go on

I absolutely hate that I might be sticking up for penn/imtts/lee ryder cosplay king/edwards but is he not saying that his source told him this? So he hasnt said this on the board but he has been told this in real life?

You are right but it's possibly the first time that Penn/IMTTS/Luke Edwards has let his mask slip.

Have I missed something?

page 596

he has. And people now jump on that as they can’t be bothered to read through the posts to find out for themselves. Yet again, IMTTS is sowing negativity and lying for no reason other than to be obnoxious.

Yeah he hasn’t said it. He did say months ago PIF want Bruce gone straight away if they take over.

However posting cryptic messages about Bruce packing his bags in the takeover thread rather than the Bruce thread suggests Bruce is going at the request of PIF

I absolutely hate that I might be sticking up for penn/imtts/lee ryder cosplay king/edwards but is he not saying that his source told him this? So he hasnt said this on the board but he has been told this in real life?

You are right but it's possibly the first time that Penn/IMTTS/Luke Edwards has let his mask slip.

Yeah Mimms appears to have received a message along those lines  from his source, and I read it that Penn has heard the same. He's quoting the sources statements (is it the same??) rather than Mimms.

Have I missed something?

page 596

Yeah Mimms appears to have received a message along those lines  from his source, and I read it that Penn has heard the same. He's quoting the sources statements (is it the same??) rather than Mimms.

Both IMTTS and Mimms know who the other is, and have heard the same information. One believes it and the other doesn't.

I still have faith in mimms so I’m not having a go at him but he’s also not been 100% accurate. Said make room for cans and we should have good news in a couple of weeks. Has to be said mimms is only telling us what his source says.

After caulkin saying it’s unlikely to be this year and we are quite a bit away i’m not getting excited at any little bit of info anymore. Like it or not caulkin is directly talking to the buyers

This has been my major issue for a long time now. The hinting that it's nearly done, only for the noise to carry on for months afterwards.

Caulkin got told soon. Mimms got told soon. Who is telling them this, and why does their info consistently fail to come true?

Bruce to go is down to 10/3 now everywhere I can see. Strange.

From 20/1 to 10/3 on betfair. A few people on here bet it? :lol:

It’s still 14/1 with betvictor & 10/1 on skybet they remain unchanged

Mimms' cryptic message could've been referring to Ashley finally fucking off, not Bruce. Although it's extremely unlikely.

He says there’s a line in the song Bruce won’t like. So assume it’s Bruce being to told to ‘pack his bags’

Mimms' cryptic message could've been referring to Ashley finally f***ing off, not Bruce. Although it's extremely unlikely.

He says there’s a line in the song Bruce won’t like. So assume it’s Bruce being to told to ‘pack his bags’

Bruce wouldn't like Ashley being told to pack his bags as any owner with sense wouldn't keep the cabbage headed bacon chomping dinosaur cunt in charge.

I still have faith in mimms so I’m not having a go at him but he’s also not been 100% accurate. Said make room for cans and we should have good news in a couple of weeks. Has to be said mimms is only telling us what his source says.

After caulkin saying it’s unlikely to be this year and we are quite a bit away i’m not getting excited at any little bit of info anymore. Like it or not caulkin is directly talking to the buyers

This has been my major issue for a long time now. The hinting that it's nearly done, only for the noise to carry on for months afterwards.

Caulkin got told soon. Mimms got told soon. Who is telling them this, and why does their info consistently fail to come true?

I don't really get where you are getting its nearly done vibes.  He's always been clear its going to be a long process but worth it.

ps.

Bruce is never getting sacked while Ashley is here.  His job is to keep us up and we are not even in the relegation zone yet and WBA and Fulham are deffo going down.

I don't really get where you are getting its nearly done vibes.  He's always been clear its going to be a long process but worth it.

ps.

Bruce is never getting sacked while Ashley is here.  His job is to keep us up and we are not even in the relegation zone yet and WBA and Fulham are deffo going down.

Mimms said "it may be a few weeks until the champagne is opened" - that isn't preparing people for a long process is it?

Caulkin, back in April or May, said he'd been told it could be approved in a matter of days.

So that's where those vibes came from.

Of course Bruce isn't getting sacked, his job on top of what you listed is also to piss of the fans. It's a bonus for Ashley.

Mimms' cryptic message could've been referring to Ashley finally f***ing off, not Bruce. Although it's extremely unlikely.

Bruce wouldn't like Ashley being told to pack his bags as any owner with sense wouldn't keep the cabbage headed bacon chomping dinosaur cunt in charge.

Why mention Bruce at all tho. It’s in the takeover thread not the Bruce one. If he wasn’t referring to Bruce being sacked there was no need to mention him.

I hate cryptic messages

Bruce's job is to maintain the club's value until it can be sold. There is no immediate threat of relegation but performances have been poor and there is clearly player unrest. However it is hard to see how a replacement could be arranged. Anyone decent would want the assurance of the takeover and anyone else would be of the same calibre as Bruce. Bruce is surely only on his way if relegation or takeover are imminent.