Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

How the fuck did Liam Kennedy even get that letter? Looks like a game changer to me.

Think it's pretty well established at this point that Kennedy has links with people involved in the legal proceedings, presumably via the NCSL, who clearly do as well? He'll have that letter because the legal teams will have it and they feel it's a useful time to release it. How they got it is another question. Maybe via one of the non-plussed recipients of it in the first place, like Norwich or Brighton.

Guest reefatoon

All that’s missing in here now is a De Marco bread tease, for a splaffathon. Love it when little things like that letter are teased out.

It's all falling into place,watch this space,keep the faith

Now this little message is the single most interesting post in this thread  O0

Now I believe , because of this

Just my personal viewpoint but a lot more optimistic when i see evidence that our side has (like that bein letter) than emotional letters to boris. Maybe im just being thick and its all carefully plotted two pronged attack. 

This has given me a bit of a shot in the arm tbh. It doesn't win the day but it proves what's always green speculated: external bodies have tried to influence the process. Presumably the onus is on the Premier League to prove that it had no effect and, if they can't, surely that opens the door to a decision being made?

Good old Luke trying to piss on Kennedy’s chips again. I’m pretty sure the full contents of the letter have never been publicly disclosed.

Tbf he is right. That letter was published by the chronicle in April. Unless they have quickly updated the article to include the contents of that letter, the letter was there in full.

Guest reefatoon

Ando7 always comes up trumps with the team selection. In Ando we trust.

Fickle c***, poor mimms just cast aside.

Always loved a mimms update. He’ll be back.

Good old Luke trying to p*ss on Kennedy’s chips again. I’m pretty sure the full contents of the letter have never been publicly disclosed.

Tbf he is right. That letter was published by the chronicle in April. Unless they have quickly updated the article to include the contents of that letter, the letter was there in full.

Whitley Mag  made to look daft again  :lol:

Good old Luke trying to p*ss on Kennedy’s chips again. I’m pretty sure the full contents of the letter have never been publicly disclosed.

Whitley Mag  made to look daft again  :lol:

What do you mean again ? Cheeky cunt  :lol:

Just my personal viewpoint but a lot more optimistic when i see evidence that our side has (like that bein letter) than emotional letters to boris. Maybe im just being thick and its all carefully plotted two pronged attack. 

This has given me a bit of a shot in the arm tbh. It doesn't win the day but it proves what's always green speculated: external bodies have tried to influence the process. Presumably the onus is on the Premier League to prove that it had no effect and, if they can't, surely that opens the door to a decision being made?

Here's praying!  The 'fact' that Liam claims that not all pl clubs received it is daming.

Link to that chronicle article in April is here https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/bein-sports-email-premier-league-18130327.amp?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebar&__twitter_impression=true

As much as I want to get excited about this I am struggling to think why this is suddenly breaking news by Liam Kennedy.

The letter being only sent to select clubs is fucking naughty though.

I thought it had been released in full back in the spring, which is fair enough. It's not new news but there must be a reason as to why it has been brought back to everyone attention?

Could just be for clicks, who knows...

Much more reassuring news than the letter which turns out to be rehashed, with subtle new details in. Not cans, not yet, but it's a step in the right direction with relations gradually starting to improve. Qatar drops all lawsuits against Gulf nations too. If beIN are allowed to broadcast in Saudi legally again then that's the start of something more substantial I think