PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

1 minute ago, FloydianMag said:

Aye, the womens team.

Sportsbreaks.com will become an official travel supplier, providing official ticket and hotel packages to the club’s fixtures at St. James’ Park.

The UK-based firm, who offer ticket-inclusive packages to many of the world’s top sporting events, will also have a strong presence with Newcastle United Women, becoming the Lady Magpies’ Official Training Kit Partner.

1 hour ago, Cattletrucked said:

He maybe is a cunt, but he’s the cunt who probably saved us from oblivion at the time and contributed to us all seeing probably the best football we’ve seen in our lives. Aye he fucked up in the end, but if it wasn’t for him initially we could’ve been playing Hartlepool now. 

Again, I'd argue that he was responsible for the club almost going into oblivion. True enough Hall was also the guy who made KK manager and the glorious years that followed.l, but don't forget that his was a hostile takeover (late spring 1988) at a time when we had just finished 8th and things were looking brighter than for many years. The club was lloking for new investors, the PL was being mooted, etc. Had Hall approached the club instead of whipping up a firestorm, then the club wouldn't have auffered those calamatous seasons from 1988-92.

32 minutes ago, PauloGeordio said:

Sportsbreaks.com will become an official travel supplier, providing official ticket and hotel packages to the club’s fixtures at St. James’ Park.

The UK-based firm, who offer ticket-inclusive packages to many of the world’s top sporting events, will also have a strong presence with Newcastle United Women, becoming the Lady Magpies’ Official Training Kit Partner.

? I didn’t read the article properly. Another good move by the club.

6 minutes ago, TomYam said:

Again, I'd argue that he was responsible for the club almost going into oblivion. True enough Hall was also the guy who made KK manager and the glorious years that followed.l, but don't forget that his was a hostile takeover (late spring 1988) at a time when we had just finished 8th and things were looking brighter than for many years. The club was lloking for new investors, the PL was being mooted, etc. Had Hall approached the club instead of whipping up a firestorm, then the club wouldn't have auffered those calamatous seasons from 1988-92.

We’ll never know, I’d not say JH was the reason we got relegated, and the Club needed woken up from top to bottom and whether he’s liked or disliked, he certainly did that, and took us within a whisker of winning the League in a short space of time, and only lack of experience, players losing a bit form at a crucial stage cost us. I seriously don’t think that would’ve happened without John Hall. Each to their own opinion though ??

1 hour ago, Cattletrucked said:

We’ll never know, I’d not say JH was the reason we got relegated, and the Club needed woken up from top to bottom and whether he’s liked or disliked, he certainly did that, and took us within a whisker of winning the League in a short space of time, and only lack of experience, players losing a bit form at a crucial stage cost us. I seriously don’t think that would’ve happened without John Hall. Each to their own opinion though ??

I always saw Hall as a populist, a narcissist, someome who'd say/do anything to get what he wanted. Yoo could say it was those traits that helped make us such a force for a few years, but it was also thse traits that almost destroyed us before he took total control in 1992 and at the point he sold his shares.

He was our equivalent of Boris Johnson.

1 hour ago, TomYam said:

I always saw Hall as a populist, a narcissist, someome who'd say/do anything to get what he wanted. Yoo could say it was those traits that helped make us such a force for a few years, but it was also thse traits that almost destroyed us before he took total control in 1992 and at the point he sold his shares.

He was our equivalent of Boris Johnson.

What brilliant memories do you have of the Boris Johnson reign may I ask?

1 hour ago, Wallsendmag said:

What brilliant memories do you have of the Boris Johnson reign may I ask?

I have only hideous memories of Johnson and believe him to have done possibly irreperable damage to this country. Although I can't say the same of Hall, much of the electorate remain in thrall to Johnson.

10 hours ago, Wallsendmag said:

Ticket prices shot up all over the country though in the mid 90s when the Premier League really grew in popularity. We were no different to any of the other big clubs at the time. We certainly weren't exorbitant like some are suggesting. The Platinum Club I didn't agree with but the bond scheme was 100% optional and lets not forget was a Freddy Fletcher idea that he'd previously done whilst a director at Rangers.

Mike Ashley put around 20k season tickets up in price by over £120 from one season to the next (17/18 to 18/19) and few batted an eyelid, and that was to watch a pointless club that wasn't even trying.

You’ll get no pushback from me on Ashley being a cunt :) 

Trying to paint Eddie as a mouth piece of a dictatorship while saying abusing officials is ok once you apologize and calling Eddie a “midget” for even making a comment about the matter and further holding Klopp up as this footballing icon is quite a take, wow. 

Guest reefatoon

What’s he even blithering about. Seems a total cunt. What has Howe even done to get him bleating like a whiny bitch? [emoji38]