PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

The Cycling Mikey videos where he walks over to cars in stopped traffic to catch people on their phones is a bit rum, but the ones at ‘Gandalf Corner’ (where he caught the Staveley lookalike) are absolutely fine by me - that’s wankers pulling into the wrong lane to cut traffic, which is a massive danger to traffic coming the other way.  Those cunts deserve a fine and YouTube video showing how much of a cunt they are. 

3 hours ago, cubaricho said:

That nonce’s head would explode should he ever come to the US. The amount of people I’ve passed on their right because they were doing the speed limit in the fast lane and texting man. :lol: 

Passed a driver in a van this evening who was doing his filing behind the wheel.

9 hours ago, Stifler said:

Aye, especially when he walks and cycles into traffic for the purpose of him doing it.

Because lots of people needlessly die after being hit by drivers using their phones. 

3 hours ago, Jagten said:

Because lots of people needlessly die after being hit by drivers using their phones. 

Did you read what was said?

I never said using your phone isn’t bad, it infuriates me as well. However racing to catch up with drivers doing so by going on the outside of the car and crossing the line to the other side of the road, as well as waiting to walk out in front of cars is dangerous as well.

Edited by Stifler

11 hours ago, pubteam said:

Cycling Mikey's father was killed by a drunk driver, so you can probably understand why he has a bit of an axe to grind with careless drivers.

If he was going after drunk drivers I'd sympathize a lot more. 

That Mikey guy is a prick, and while I agree that reckless drivers are pricks too, the overall issue with Mikey and the likes of him are that they actively go looking for these situations and act like condescending dicks for a reaction, just because they know its being filmed and they want a viral video. All desperate for Youtube subscribers and for Jeremy Vine to mention their videos on Twitter. They're no different to any other twat on YouTube going around trying to get a rise out of people just going about their day. 

Edited by Decky

11 minutes ago, Kanji said:

You guys are some aggressive rule following drivers over there - between the speed limits, drink, and texting. What a contrast to America :lol: 

Yea, in my neighborhood you try that to the wrong person and  you'll have a bullet in your face.

If someone approached my car and started tapping on my driver's side window and wasn't in distress or in need of help...and you come with some heat wanting to tell me off, we might just have to throw hands. 

Edited by Kanji

5 hours ago, BrianSwan said:

I have texted and drove before, but I know I was wrong. If I got caught doing it, fair enough, I'd hold my hands up.

Nothing wrong with what he does.

The ones where he stops cars deliberately driving in the right hand lane are incredible - I still can’t get my head around any driver deliberately driving in the wrong lane in rush hour to avoid having to wait.  Extraordinary that anyone could have a pop at him for those ones - those people are literally endangering other people’s lives.  Screams of an entitlement culture. 

12 hours ago, TheBrownBottle said:

The ones where he stops cars deliberately driving in the right hand lane are incredible - I still can’t get my head around any driver deliberately driving in the wrong lane in rush hour to avoid having to wait.  Extraordinary that anyone could have a pop at him for those ones - those people are literally endangering other people’s lives.  Screams of an entitlement culture. 

See it every single day on Lindisfarne Roundabout heading from S Shields. People too important to queue in the correct lane so bomb down the right only tunnel lane then pull into traffic at the last second at the middle lanes exit as though its totally normal behavior to cause a 10 car pileup to save 30 seconds. The other week a bloke in a van almost wiped me out veering across the lanes going to Shields, luckily nobody in the left lane so avoided getting killed but when i got past him to safety hes eating a sandwich in one hand with his phone in the other hand. 30mph on a busy roundabout using his fucking knees to steer ffs.

1 hour ago, Fezzle said:

See it every single day on Lindisfarne Roundabout heading from S Shields. People too important to queue in the correct lane so bomb down the right only tunnel lane then pull into traffic at the last second at the middle lanes exit as though its totally normal behavior to cause a 10 car pileup to save 30 seconds. The other week a bloke in a van almost wiped me out veering across the lanes going to Shields, luckily nobody in the left lane so avoided getting killed but when i got past him to safety hes eating a sandwich in one hand with his phone in the other hand. 30mph on a busy roundabout using his fucking knees to steer ffs.

Jesus wept