PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

So the lass in question is still being targeted. Its became relentlessly abusive whereas she’s dished no hate other than an opinion as mentioned - the difference is and while I encourage people to have a voice, it gets to a stage where the so-called righteous lot are hypocritically doing what they’re accusing the person in question of. That behaviour definitely seems to be trending across politics to a point where there is no democracy, just a lot of whindgy self-entitled fuckers having a pop at each other. 

I’ve spent little time on X and what a toxic place it is for it with trolls and that lot. I don’t know what the answers are, but of course everyone deserves to live a life where they aren’t being discriminated against and have the same opportunities & rights. It’s the grey areas that are being discussed and they’re obviously sensitive areas. I do actually agree with what you’re saying - I’m just also mindful of what has been expressed by women in this case.

Thing is with JK Rollowling, she obviously stands by her opinion and tells anyone to get fucked if they target her from what I’ve seen, which I think is fair enough as opposed to apology-gate, let’s be professional about it, etc. There hasn’t been anything of direct hate towards the trans community from what I’ve seen from her unless someone wants to give an example? 

Anyways as mentioned this thread isn’t the place for it - 

As far as the football side of things go with the club - I do think it’s wrong she’s currently banned and her being targeted needs to stop. 

6 minutes ago, 500bhp said:

What the fuck did she actually say for all this to happen? It can't have only been those quotes a few pages up. 

Honestly as far as I can see it’s a case of her saying trans women are men. That’s what’s been highlighted and reported. 

https://x.com/wearefaircop/status/1723241217536758023?s=46

I've came across a few of her posts and there’s no been anything that I’ve seen that expresses hate or being discriminate other than hag she said there. 

22 hours ago, Ghandis Flip-Flop said:

Trans exclusionary radical feminist. Basically someone who doesn’t think Trans people have a right to exist and be safe.

think JK Rowling for a famous example

nah mate, not having that.

2 hours ago, Geordie Boyo said:

So the lass in question is still being targeted. Its became relentlessly abusive whereas she’s dished no hate other than an opinion as mentioned - the difference is and while I encourage people to have a voice, it gets to a stage where the so-called righteous lot are hypocritically doing what they’re accusing the person in question of. That behaviour definitely seems to be trending across politics to a point where there is no democracy, just a lot of whindgy self-entitled fuckers having a pop at each other. 

I’ve spent little time on X and what a toxic place it is for it with trolls and that lot. I don’t know what the answers are, but of course everyone deserves to live a life where they aren’t being discriminated against and have the same opportunities & rights. It’s the grey areas that are being discussed and they’re obviously sensitive areas. I do actually agree with what you’re saying - I’m just also mindful of what has been expressed by women in this case.

Thing is with JK Rollowling, she obviously stands by her opinion and tells anyone to get fucked if they target her from what I’ve seen, which I think is fair enough as opposed to apology-gate, let’s be professional about it, etc. There hasn’t been anything of direct hate towards the trans community from what I’ve seen from her unless someone wants to give an example? 

Skip to chapter 4, it'll give you the full breakdown of how JKR 'motte and bailey's her position - that's saying something openly inflammatory and contraversial (the bailey), then when it's attacked, retreats back to claiming they meant something much more straightforward and uncontroversial (the motte) and pretends that was the thing everyone was up in arms about. It also completely depends on what you count as 'direct hate' or even transphobia, because bigots, racists, transphobes etc rarely just openly come out and say 'I hate X' 

If you're interested you can obviously watch the full thing, particularly chapter 7, to get a better idea of how she cloaks her transphobia in concern and cry-bullying. 

All of this is an aside from what's going on here as well btw. I think the TERF lass is a cunt, but I also hate cancel culture, grassing, and the hypocrisy of NUFC doing this while being owned by PIF. 

Edited by Kid Icarus

7 minutes ago, Minhosa said:

[emoji38] Fuck me. Is this going to be the filler between now and the PL coming back?

Fucking international breaks have a lot to answer for.

I'll be chilling in the injuries and suspensions thread if anyone wants to join. Much cheerier.

25 minutes ago, wormy said:

I'll be chilling in the injuries and suspensions thread if anyone wants to join. Much cheerier.

Thanks for the pointer, I was about to enter the Tonali thread for a little pick me up and then stumbled upon 'Apology-Gate'.

Any chance we can send N-O's normal 'Strong views on Fucking everything' crowd and professional opinion-isters over there and lock off all of them in for a fortnight?

Might make the place bearable.

8 minutes ago, Minhosa said:

Thanks for the pointer, I was about to enter the Tonali thread for a little pick me up and then stumbled upon 'Apology-Gate'.

Any chance we can send N-O's normal 'Strong views on Fucking everything' crowd and professional opinion-isters over there and lock off all of them in for a fortnight?

Might make the place bearable.

Oh shut the fuck man :lol:. Never really anticipated it going on this long but then you get some whingy fucker starting it all off again ;) 

55 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Skip to chapter 4, it'll give you the full breakdown of how JKR 'motte and bailey's her position - that's saying something openly inflammatory and contraversial (the bailey), then when it's attacked, retreats back to claiming they meant something much more straightforward and uncontroversial (the motte) and pretends that was the thing everyone was up in arms about. It also completely depends on what you count as 'direct hate' or even transphobia, because bigots, racists, transphobes etc rarely just openly come out and say 'I hate X' 

If you're interested you can obviously watch the full thing, particularly chapter 7, to get a better idea of how she cloaks her transphobia in concern and cry-bullying. 

All of this is an aside from what's going on here as well btw. I think the TERF lass is a cunt, but I also hate cancel culture, grassing, and the hypocrisy of NUFC doing this while being owned by PIF. 

Thanks. I’ll give it a listen .

1 hour ago, Geordie Boyo said:

She’s a season ticket holder. 

1 hour ago, jack j said:

That narrows it down

25 minutes ago, Groundhog63 said:

She sings at the match

I heard she shouts at people that stand. 

21 minutes ago, Jaqen said:

If you can get banned from the ground for shite opinions most of the forum wouldn't be allowed anywhere near SJP. 

Most of the forum never attend anyway :D

(does that get me in the edgy and controversial group now)