PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

14 minutes ago, Geordie Magpie said:

This screams corruption from the Premier League and that they have things to hide, they were happy to go to an arbitration which would be held in private ... I think they panicked when they realised the CAT case would likely be given the go ahead to be heard and would in turn reveal lots of information the premier League want kept hidden and therefore they've came to an agreement with all parties to save face 

Agreed. And I hate to say it but this was the line that that Keith fella has been pushing all along. Apply the pressure of public disclosure and they’ll cave. 

Just booked NUFC vrs spurs tickets.   Will be 1st time I have been back their in 4 years.   Cant wait if the new owners are introduced also!  Atmos will be electric!

Edited by Awaymag

4 minutes ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

Holla to all my fellow scabs.

Me dad and I went into the season genuinely believing we’d have a definitive answer on this either way within 12 months so took a one-season punt. Not a chance we’d renew - or will renew - if Ashley was/is still owner in May.

Gallowgate block M. Two cracking seats.

Same :laugh:, exact same reasoning, block L. Haven’t dared mention it on here. :lol: 

If this comes off, greatest thing my old man’s ever done is convince me to get a ST. Daft optimistic bastard.

Edited by Anderson

4 minutes ago, nbthree3 said:

I hate it when that couch their tweets this way. Like, I don't give a shit about confidence. We've had confidence before. It means shit. I don't care what's "thought" by anybody. I have lots of thoughts that amount to shit. If you have anonymous sources just say you've got anonymous sources. If you're speculating, say you're speculating. 

1 hour ago, reefatoon said:

This can absolutely get to fuck if it happens now like. I have tendinitis in my arm and won’t be able to wank myself stupid. Life is so cruel.

use your non-dominant hand.  It prolongs the pleasure....... or so I've been told/read somewhere......:whistle:

1 minute ago, LV said:

Agreed. And I hate to say it but this was the line that that Keith fella has been pushing all along. Apply the pressure of public disclosure and they’ll cave. 

This is correct, but I don't think his many critics will willingly (ever) admit how wrong they have been.

Wonder how much of a factor our impending relegation is? Basically if they don't get it done before the January window they might have had to walk away completely. Otherwise they'd be looking at a gamble on promotion as well as restructuring the deal and the value of the club. 

Basically, thanks Brucey is what I'm saying.

7 minutes ago, reefatoon said:

Ahhh, to support your team again man. Absolutely giddy

That's what I'm most looking forward to, actually craving the next game to arrive, enthusiasm driven by a club actually doing their utmost to win, to have ambition to be better! :indi::indi::indi: