Your betting (2023/24)

gdm

Coutinho 1+sot @ evens sky

Some nice card prices in the game as well considering the players involved (e.g. Mings, Xhaka, Partey, Cash, Mcginn, etc.) and players to draw the fouls (e.g. Saka, Buendia, Coutinho, etc.).

Mings is 3/1 on 365 and the stand-out alone price for me. 

I've used the free £5 bet on a 400/1 fun watch bet, hoping there's lot of cards (Mcginn, Cash, Partey, Mings). Lots to play around with for your free £5.

Edited by bovril

1 hour ago, bovril said:

Some nice card prices in the game as well considering the players involved (e.g. Mings, Xhaka, Partey, Cash, Mcginn, etc.) and players to draw the fouls (e.g. Saka, Buendia, Coutinho, etc.).

Mings is 3/1 on 365 and the stand-out alone price for me. 

I've used the free £5 bet on a 400/1 fun watch bet, hoping there's lot of cards (Mcginn, Cash, Partey, Mings). Lots to play around with for your free £5.

Good call. A rare Madley card-fest! Another day and Partey/Cash could also be in the book already. 

The 400/1 shot could have landed before half-time! Villa have to be the best team at the minute for bookings. Combination of aggressive players and half-decent team at times to always make the game competitive. Hopefully Partey and Cash pick there's up for the second half.

Just now, bovril said:

How on earth was Cash not booked?! Made 4 fouls - cost me £2k off a free £5 bet :icon_puke_l::lol:

Followed you for a couple of quid, sick as a parrot [emoji38] Thought it was in around the 78th minute - Madley stood there, counted up the fouls and then didn’t book him.

Great effort.

19 minutes ago, Nate said:

Followed you for a couple of quid, sick as a parrot [emoji38] Thought it was in around the 78th minute - Madley stood there, counted up the fouls and then didn’t book him.

Great effort.

As soon as he started pointing and counting I was off dancing around the room - needlessly to say that was cut short. Matty No-Cash. 

4 hours ago, bovril said:

The 400/1 shot could have landed before half-time! Villa have to be the best team at the minute for bookings. Combination of aggressive players and half-decent team at times to always make the game competitive. Hopefully Partey and Cash pick there's up for the second half.

Fucking hell that's sickening that mind. Cash could have been booked 3 times. Great shout though