Your betting (2023/24)

gdm

6 hours ago, Pilko said:

Hudds win

Over 1.5 goals in the match

Hudds 4+ corners

Both teams over 0.5 cards

14/1 - the 365 freebie

This landed as well, I've had a hell of a few days. Won around £520 in the last couple of days from about £30ish of stakes. I hope this run continues :lol:

3 minutes ago, Pilko said:

This landed as well, I've had a hell of a few days. Won around £520 in the last couple of days from about £30ish of stakes. I hope this run continues :lol:

That goalscorer bet last night was class

get your tips up for tomorra al jinx em for you...

2 hours ago, joeyt said:

Salah shot on target evens on Sky

Let me put it on twice somehow...not complaining. Easy 20 quid profit

Spending it on spezia v calgliari. Both in a Relegation battle. Orsato ref. Both got quite a high card count

11 minutes ago, jack j said:

Let me put it on twice somehow...not complaining. Easy 20 quid profit

Spending it on spezia v calgliari. Both in a Relegation battle. Orsato ref. Both got quite a high card count

Also got my eye on this match today for the reasons you've given. 

The price that stands out to me is Kelvin Adou at 10/3 365. He has 4 yellows in his last 3 consecutive games (2 of those turning to a red card obviously). He is sometimes listed as Kelvin Amian. I've mixed him in with a couple of likely lads in the Cagliari team who crucially tend to play a decent amount of minutes bearing in mind the 5 sub rule in Serie A.

Adou @ 10/3

Adou / Dalbert @ 9/1

Adou / Dalbert / Lovato @ 28/1 

Harry Kane is such a fucking cunt for these SOT boost bets. He gets a pen and yet can't muster a single shot on target in an incredibly open game to land the 6/1 bet. Staggering how a man who has scored so many goals can be so peripheral every single time I bet on the slurpy voiced twat.

Just now, Wullie said:

Valencia Getafe is the best betting fixture in Europe. 5 cards each lands again.

What odds was it? Knew it would be a belter for cards like. Took its time mind...

Just took us to win today at 17/2 Sky.

Will be doing some card dabbles across the 2pms - Jarred Gillett is doing West Ham v Villa and Attwell Leeds v Norwich, those stand out as being potentially strong.

15 hours ago, Pilko said:

Harry Kane is such a fucking cunt for these SOT boost bets. He gets a pen and yet can't muster a single shot on target in an incredibly open game to land the 6/1 bet. Staggering how a man who has scored so many goals can be so peripheral every single time I bet on the slurpy voiced twat.

Didn’t even look like getting a shot in the 2nd half the knacker.

Salah not getting a 2nd SOT against us a few months ago was the one that fucked me off the most though.