Your betting (2023/24)

gdm

2 minutes ago, gdm said:

Fucking Harry Kane can’t even get a shot on target 

The amount of games where he doesn't have a single shot of any kind and stays about 40 yards away from the goal these days are astonishing, that's why Sky keep sticking him in the boosts. Unless he gets a pen you've nae chance basically.

Edited by Pilko

Currently waiting for 365 to pull their finger out their ass to see if I actually did put a bet on Noble Yeats. Infuriating. 

Can’t even login 

3 minutes ago, LV said:

Currently waiting for 365 to pull their finger out their ass to see if I actually did put a bet on Noble Yeats. Infuriating. 

Can’t even login 

Fuckin shambles of a bookies. 

I read through a horse-by-horse guide this morning and any above 50/1 that it didn't say were complete no-hopers, I had a quid e/w on with the 365 money back offer. Had 11 horses in the end, including Noble Yeats at 66 and Santini at 50, £92 back. Just as well as the football's been fucking shite.

29 minutes ago, Wullie said:

I read through a horse-by-horse guide this morning and any above 50/1 that it didn't say were complete no-hopers, I had a quid e/w on with the 365 money back offer. Had 11 horses in the end, including Noble Yeats at 66 and Santini at 50, £92 back. Just as well as the football's been fucking shite.

Did you get your winnings off the Bet365 site yet ? 

12 minutes ago, Ben said:

Did you get your winnings off the Bet365 site yet ? 

Nah still fucked for me. Got on briefly to check I'd definitely won then got booted out again. 

22NthFhT_gehVMslF7FSOYxlDzW6NkzfU3T_hNO6

Used Betfair for tonight's MLS card treble since 365 was down... but Lowe hasn't actually been booked, it was ticked as a winner and the stats sites have since changed it to a different player. I've already withdrawn but I know 365 usually put the account into negative for a while at least, anyone have any idea what Betfair do?

1 minute ago, Wullie said:

22NthFhT_gehVMslF7FSOYxlDzW6NkzfU3T_hNO6

Used Betfair for tonight's MLS card treble since 365 was down... but Lowe hasn't actually been booked, it was ticked as a winner and the stats sites have since changed it to a different player. I've already withdrawn but I know 365 usually put the account into negative for a while at least, anyone have any idea what Betfair do?

I had one a few weeks ago with a Notts forest game I think.

Was for about 80 quid. Paid straight out. Money went straight in bank and no minus account or owt

Love shit like this though. Defo money to be made on error

Nice one. Betfair are definitely a lot more lax than 365, you can usually cash bets out on there for a few minutes even after a player you'd backed has been subbed off.

According to whoscored, Lowe was booked anyway, looks like he booked 2 players at once and that confused the stats sites for a while. Loving MLS for player cards atm, had three trebles up in the space of a month.

Bowen and Zaha both to have 2+ SOT 25/1 boosted from 20/1 with Sky Bet just over 10/1 on Bet365.

like has been mentioned though the SOT market is so hit and miss (excuse the pun). Think I may take a punt though, we’ll I kind of have to now I’ve messaged about it

21 minutes ago, Tisd09 said:

Bowen and Zaha both to have 2+ SOT 25/1 boosted from 20/1 with Sky Bet just over 10/1 on Bet365.

like has been mentioned though the SOT market is so hit and miss (excuse the pun). Think I may take a punt though, we’ll I kind of have to now I’ve messaged about it

I’m on it 

4 hours ago, Tisd09 said:

Zaha 2 on target in bizarre fashion

Misses pen

Has to retake. Saved then scores rebound

Shame bowen not turned up

13 minutes ago, jack j said:

Zaha 2 on target in bizarre fashion

Misses pen

Has to retake. Saved then scores rebound

Shame bowen not turned up

Typical I was thinking Zaha would be the one letting it down.