Your betting (2023/24)

gdm

2 hours ago, mighty__mag said:

Yes Ben, since you introduced me to free horse bets I've got lucky back to back wins, choice for today is the 3:00 Kempton, Moriko De Vassy🐎💨

🤞🏻

Unfortunately your knackered............I've picked the same

Fully expecting Biffa Bacon to make me look daft but never mind.

I know Swansea are having a shite season as well but anyone who takes WBA tonight at odds on has got a screw loose. Swansea out at nearly 5/1 against a team who've lost 8 of their last 11 is definitely value. They're 11/10 double chance or 3/1 DNB.

4 hours ago, Wullie said:

Fully expecting Biffa Bacon to make me look daft but never mind.

I know Swansea are having a shite season as well but anyone who takes WBA tonight at odds on has got a screw loose. Swansea out at nearly 5/1 against a team who've lost 8 of their last 11 is definitely value. They're 11/10 double chance or 3/1 DNB.

Tough one - Swansea's away record is shocking but as you point out WBA are all over the place too and Bruce hasn't changed that one bit. I see a scrappy game with only the odd goal in it. I agree the value definitely lies with Swansea here if you can get close to 5/1. It would be a value bet though rather than expected. 

30 minutes ago, Nate said:

Zinchenko to score and be booked has already been backed in but you can still get around 40/1 on PP. You would imagine that’s effectively 40/1 on him to score.

2 shots off target in the first 10 mins :lol: seems desperate to bag.