Your betting (2023/24)

gdm

15 hours ago, gdm said:

2C0A3DAF-653E-4D98-A0D9-C6240791A86E.jpeg

Had similar. The card markets don't appear to be as affected by the 5 subs rule as much as thought. Managers are (understandably) using the extra subs for players already on yellow cards, so still value to be had. 

Spurs Everton.jpg

7 hours ago, bovril said:

Had similar. The card markets don't appear to be as affected by the 5 subs rule as much as thought. Managers are (understandably) using the extra subs for players already on yellow cards, so still value to be had. 

Spurs Everton.jpg

Funny you say this

I was waiting for (our) Bruno today for a 75/1 shot. He was the shortest inplay. Had a 10% cashout. Subbed 10 mins later 🤣

Neves and Zaha 2+ SOT 20/1

C.Doucoure and S.Cook carded 18/1

Couple of free fivers on BTTS in the 6 Championship games tonight & 3 corners/1 card per team in the same 6 games.

Probably shove some pennies on the Betting Village card tips if they're decent too.

You know those betting tips websites. What percentage are ran/owned by the bookies?

Every time I get a free bet, I follow some of those tips and not a single bet has ever came in.

14 minutes ago, TBG said:

You know those betting tips websites. What percentage are ran/owned by the bookies?

Every time I get a free bet, I follow some of those tips and not a single bet has ever came in.

One of the bookies was on Talksport the other month and he said that they want punters to win, I'm sure he said they base it on for every pound you bet you get 70p back, I'm probably wrong with those figures but if you lost constantly you would soon get sick and not bother, just like the lottery and scratch cards.