Your betting (2023/24)

gdm

I won my first free £10 on bet365 free football bet last night, I'm looking to reinvest it in the Premier league today but you could make a case for every team in every game today, on current form the games are very evenly matched.

51 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Just logged into SkyBet and got presented with this. Wtf, I've never set any self exclusions. 

1979478604_Screenshot_20230211_134121_SkyBet.thumb.jpg.512bcf611d2bfe57c84dfa51639a4d64.jpg

Betfair, Paddy’s and Skybet are all under one roof now. So could be linked to one of them? 

I had similar because of getting a Paddy’s account shut years ago. Due to trading for a mate. Only recently brought  it in across all of their brands. They only picked up on it when I changed card details. As Apple Pay wasn’t working abroad. Betfair were 6 years late closing that account :lol:

It’s an absolute farce. Spent ages trying to argue the toss and they wouldn’t have it. Annoying that I lost Betfair Exchange, anyway. Have to use the missus’ account now. 

15 minutes ago, Lush Vlad said:

Betfair, Paddy’s and Skybet are all under one roof now. So could be linked to one of them? 

I had similar because of getting a Paddy’s account shut years ago. Due to trading for a mate. Only recently brought  it in across all of their brands. They only picked up on it when I changed card details. As Apple Pay wasn’t working abroad. Betfair were 6 years late closing that account :lol:

It’s an absolute farce. Spent ages trying to argue the toss and they wouldn’t have it. Annoying that I lost Betfair Exchange, anyway. Have to use the missus’ account now. 

Think I shut down a paddy power account about 8 years ago, but I don't use any of those other listed services. Mental that! 

8 minutes ago, midds said:

Gueye has already got 2 fouls. Got to be nailed on to be booked - currently 13/8ish

In the likes of Spain then I'd agree but English refs let players foul all day long and still don't give a toss

Finland has this bet where you need to know the result of 13 premier/championship games. Me and two mate's had 11 right and got around 150 euros. The two that went wrong? Newcastle and Brighton not winning. 12 right would have given around 1500 euros and 13 around 150 000 euros. You know..somehow i do not feel any better now that the VAR ref from Brighton's game has been dropped? Obviously not a good performance from us and the draw was not great, but have to say i was absolutely raging (and drunk) at FT. Stayed out of the match thread and will refuse to look any highlights etc.

Shoulda woulda coulda 

Barca are even money to beat us in Spain on Thursday. Crazy odds to me. 

Injured:

Martial

Antony

Eriksen

Van de Beek

McTominay

Suspended:

Sabitzer

Martinez

Lacking Match Fitness:

Sancho

Rapist:

Greenwood

Harry:

Maguire

We're going to get humped.

26 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Barca are even money to beat us in Spain on Thursday. Crazy odds to me. 

Injured:

Martial

Antony

Eriksen

Van de Beek

McTominay

Suspended:

Sabitzer

Martinez

Lacking Match Fitness:

Sancho

Rapist:

Greenwood

Harry:

Maguire

We're going to get humped.

[emoji38]

On 04/09/2022 at 12:53, Wullie said:

Yeah Valencia Getafe, for some reason, is the most cardy fixture in Europe, certainly the big 5 leagues anyway (I think some big Portuguese games run it close), has been for years.

The ref's not the best tonight, only a 3.4 average, so there's probably value in unders.

Screenshot_20220904-125010_MakeYourStats.jpg

Hoping for another big one tonight!