Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

9 minutes ago, andycap said:

In regards to Eddie, unless he comes up with a way to play that doesn't leave our midfield wide open for counters then I don't think he'll ever be elite. 

Good manager but last year and so far this year he's not addressed the gap problem. 

Thank you. This is what I want to say

8 hours ago, RodrigoRamos said:

It puts pressure on under performing managers and players.

Real Madrid, Celtic and Bayern to this to great affect.

Remember how Pardew and Bruce were treated? Do that. Yes, we are no longer fighting relegation and are aiming for top 4, but that doesn't mean you give players, staff an owners an easy ride if they're under performing. The 22/23 season is over. Howe has no more goodwill credit in the bank

:mung:

1 hour ago, andycap said:

In regards to Eddie, unless he comes up with a way to play that doesn't leave our midfield wide open for counters then I don't think he'll ever be elite. 

Good manager but last year and so far this year he's not addressed the gap problem. 

Andy Samberg Nbc GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

6 hours ago, RodrigoRamos said:

This is the problem. Deep down you still associate yourselves with the likes of Bournemouth ans Burnley. The hallmarks of serial losers.

If you never expect and demand to won something then guess what, you won't.

That might be OK to a fanbase with a losing mentality but it's not good enough for players with strong mindset like Isak or Gordon and it sure is not the same mindset the owners have, they didn't buy a PL team to finish 6th every year.

It's OK though, cause at least you have a team full of nice guys. Burn, Longstaff, Murphy and Almiron are all very average footballers, but at least they seem like good guys and are smiling a lot. Isn't it beautiful that they can live their dreams playing for the club.

Sure, they don't help the team with something, but at least they try their best.

That's what matters, yes?

Serial losers. 

Did someone ask ChatGPT to imagine what Andrew Tate’s posts would look like if he supported Newcastle?

10 hours ago, McDog said:

And I think you have made your point enough where we all get it. Jesus H Christ you are like my wife. Repeats the same shit over and over after I have already conceded I understand her misguided point.

I didn’t agree the first time. Telling me ten more times is not going to change my mind. 

6 hours ago, RodrigoRamos said:

This is the problem. Deep down you still associate yourselves with the likes of Bournemouth ans Burnley. The hallmarks of serial losers.

That might be OK to a fanbase with a losing mentality but it's not good enough for players with strong mindset like Isak or Gordon and it sure is not the same mindset the owners have, they didn't buy a PL team to finish 6th every year.

It's OK though, cause at least you have a team full of nice guys. Burn, Longstaff, Murphy and Almiron are all very average footballers, but at least they seem like good guys and are smiling a lot. Isn't it beautiful that they can live their dreams playing for the club.

Sure, they don't help the team with something, but at least they try their best.

Serial losers. 

Early posts it was ‘we’. Now it’s ’you.’

interesting. 
and you’re a virgin. 

55 minutes ago, Mahoneys Tache said:

Early posts it was ‘we’. Now it’s ’you.’

interesting. 
and you’re a virgin. 

Rodrigo is deffo a wum, just has me confused as to whether he is really Spanish or just a mackem...

Does have the attributes to be a real madrid fan: doesn't live there, arrogant, know it all and head stuck right up his own arse!

Edited by buzza

57 minutes ago, gbandit said:

If we’re getting a reboot of the fanbase where we get superpowers, bagsy Gambit 

It’s weird how often everyone chooses that given his power is to throw exploding cards. I’m gannin’ colossus so I can toughen my porous loser skin

3 hours ago, andycap said:

Last year he only really had 3 fit midfielders at one time most of season. It’s only the last couple of games this season he’s had some options.

I get your point but it’s always important to remind yourself our injury and suspension situation last season. Bruno for example couldn’t make a tackle for a third of the season as we couldn’t afford to have him be suspended again [emoji38] Longstaff playing injured. Who was our third midfielder again?

Imagine all these supposed elite managers in that scenario with 3 GKs on the bench and youth prospects [emoji38]

Edited by LFEE

8 hours ago, RodrigoRamos said:

Serial losers. 

On your logic, Miguel Muñoz was clearly an inadequate manager and obviously didn’t have, or demand from his teams, the winning mentality you seem to see as the main ingredient for a football manager and for a fan base.

In the 223 games Muñoz managed teams other than Real Madrid or Spain, his gross  average win rate was 27%. What a loser. In fact given that covered four teams (24% to 42% before and after his longest stint with Madrid), what a serial loser. This Howe chancer picked up an almost certainly relegated team (11 points from 19 games) and with large portions of the same squad has a 50% win rate. 

Muñoz Must have fluked those nine La Liga wins and two European cups, when Madrid manager. Unless of course there’s a flaw in your ‘logic’? 

13 hours ago, Kid Icarus said:

I think it's class, just as an entertaining film and for all the subtext/allegory stuff.  It's canny famous in the online alpha-mindset cannon as well tbf and very specific :lol:

Only other film similar to it in the collection is Wall Street and that doesn't hit the nail on the head as well and isn't as good.

Wall Street simply for Terence Stamp. I quote his character all the time at work when I want to intimidate someone.